Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Little slurpee cup Chemo coming down today…maybe 5 grams dry…

18 Likes

4 of the la affie x (Afghani x hp) from @Budderton have a touch of purple on the premature incoming leaves.

19 Likes

Right on @Tappy . I didn’t see much color when I was selecting from the F1s but I have seen purple leafs and a couple with pink pistils in the F2s., mostly outside.
And do all your seedlings make so many trichs so early in your set up? That one looks like you could wash it already!:sweat_smile::v::canada:

7 Likes

Maxibloom :snowflake: :seedling:…lol
I’m sure the purple will fade, but it was the only obvious difference between any of the seedlings…4 of them had the purp, the other 9 not.

Only 2 of the 88g13hp actually hacked it…the rest stunted and :skull_and_crossbones:. :pensive:

All 3 of the joti Afghani fems made it.

Due to the lack of 88g13hp selection, I’ll probably end up doing a femmed seed run with a few plants.

5 Likes

The jotis all looking good.
Black funk dawg
Gods space needle
Blackberry breath
Black dream
Gods afghani

16 Likes

Fem seeds project
13x LA Affie s1 #9 x (Afghani x hp) reg
2x 88g13hp reg
3x joti afghani fem

Hoping at least one of those 88g13hp are female. :crossed_fingers: if they’re both male, it’s gonna be a reg seed run.

Humidity was low so seedling were slow to get going.

18 Likes

Most excellent seed making project! Best of luck with your selections @Tappy !

6 Likes

I’m gonna keep a few of yours sinsemilla…you know…for good measure :wink::evergreen_tree::leafy_green:

8 Likes

In the back, smokin one​:v::popcorn:

3 Likes

2x 88g13hp have been in flower for about a week. One showing no signs of sex and the other a definite male. Removed balls from male and pit back into veg (just in case I need the pollen). If the other is female, hoping it shows very soon im gonna start smacking it with colloidal silver.

Going into flower today…put them all in 2 liters to save space a week or so ago. The smallest ones are the JOTI Afghani. @Budderton 's all look an near identical! Fantastic work!!! :+1::call_me_hand::ok_hand:

17 Likes

Right on @Tappy , I’m glad they’re working out for you! Yeah, they’re pretty uniform in veg but will differentiate during flower, but not that much. Best of luck with them! :grin::v:

4 Likes

You guys are getting fucked.

4 Likes

Yeah big time :unamused:

Try $0.65/kwhr in “paradise” :fire: :moneybag:

Not for me though. All solar is very good so far but getting nice batteries out here isn’t cheap either. No rail freight for heavy stuff.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

88g13hp female got its first hit of colloidal silver…buddertons la affie x Afghani x hp group not showing sex yet, but they look very, very nice!

18 Likes

Oooh plants look great!

You still doing good over there yourself?

6 Likes

Hanging in there. Medicating has been difficult lately, so got some help making some cookies! Extremely effective!!

Hope all is well with you! Getting your summer garden ready!?!

6 Likes

Yay! Sucks having difficulty there but I’m glad you got some effective medicine!
Hope you don’t have much longer to go before you’re 100% back to normal :heart:

Things been same old here really. Work and hang out at home with our cats. Definitely getting summer garden ready! Wife already started a bunch of veggies a couple weeks ago and we still got two weeks before last frost so I’m trying to limp them along until then :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Gods space needle getting ready

The JOTI gang…and 88g13hp, have been hitting it multiple times a day with colloidal silver.

7 Confirmed females of buddertons la affie x Afghani x hp…4 confirmed males (removed and chopped)…2 still undetermined…3 joti afghani fem are the smallest ones.

18 Likes

Right on @Tappy , Afghans are looking great!! How’s the reversals going? Any signs of male parts?
:grin::v:

3 Likes