TCs 2nd half of 2023

So, another adventure is starting.

I will try to max out my space with 2 Special Queens and 1 White widdow.

Pics soon.

3 Likes

Life come to it from a small seed… Looks like the White widdow is coming late…

2 Likes

Here we go! Off to the races .

1 Like

So… life finds a way and they grow.

Except for the widdow, it is the 1st time I fail one seed… Just had another germinating just in case, I need this 3 plants to fill the growroom.

Today being day 1 for the special queens:

And tomorrow will be day 1 for the white widdow:

Today they had some sun for few hours and are staying on 150w hps until I harvest the closet ones from 1st ruderalis adventure.

Gigri up!

1 Like

Not too happy, I lost the first bean that was bad, the 2nd ww bean only today sprouted and just in case I have 3 more germinating, I will go 2 ways again, inside the room and outside but still indoors.

The journey continues, the SQ1 are doing fine, the widdows are 1 week behind, stubborn beans!

Here is the progress, not bad, the widdows are 1 week behind the sq1s but all growing.

I already uppoted the sq1s and for now is the waiting game.

1 Like

The sq1 are looking good, the widdows are getting stubborn on me but up poting will make them stretch.

1 month for the sq1 and they look fine.

The widdows are still baking and trying 2 clones from topping the sq1 plants.

3 Likes

Flipping sqs today

And keep vegging the other 4 white widdows and 2 clones from the special queens:

4 Likes

Lookin good : )

Be great if you could buy them barn reflector hoods in 2x1 m sheets

The stuf I would make ( after I lined my whole room lol )

1 Like

Update
One widdow is now flowering with the sq1.

1 Like

It’s been a while, mostly disappointed at me because I thrusted a digital ph meter and at some point I was feeding a 5ph water on them, 2 weeks left and a lot of pop corn buds this crop…

3 Likes

Uff, still alive!

2 much work, and no internet is a charm, but everything is all right.

I harvested most of the plant by now and despite of the ph issue, the results were:

1 Good SQ1 - 3 Jars (good yeld but room for improvement)
2 Weak fluffy SQ1 - Just been smoking them until I have the best ones cured.

From the outside I had one good WW, not yet in jars but between 2 1/2 to 3 jars as well, One medium WW maybe 2 jars, and one WW that still in 12/12, lot of big hairs and not yet ready.
A bit fluffy.

I’m going to try more 3 SQ1 for the winter and maybe make some clones of the best.

Day 1 of the last run this year and to keep over January…

1 Like

Growing up… At least tje critical, the widdow is lazy but she will come up.

3 Likes

Well well well, the Critical is doing fine, the widdow is fighting to live, something wrong with the root, The other pot already have a Royal Moby popped.

Because the white widdow is struggling and may don’t become a reliable plant I just had 4 more WW seeds in the water so I can vegg them all and pick the best to make some clones for next season.

I usually didn’t like much the white widdow but this time I am enjoying it a lot more than the special queen, maybe I’m getting used to it.

1 Like

Pics later today!
I have the critical ready to veg, the royal moby is fine as well as 3 white widdows thay already poped. The weak widdow died, I’ll pray for it.

Just t sharing a personal experience…
Before this last run start I washed the pots and pot bases as usual but decided to leave it for a few days in the backyard.
Luckly I washed everything again, already had a nice green caterpillar to eat my plants in no time.

So if you have your pots and potbases out to dry, always double check for those pests.

Here they are!

2 Likes