TeamDanks Grow Diary Cookie Kush Barney's

Hi all, I am new to the over grow forum and thought I would start a introduction with a grow diary, so currently I am doing cookie kush from seed (barney’s).
This is my first grow in soil so I am still learning exactly about feeds etc as I am use to coco. So far I’ve not had that many problems :crossed_fingers: it seems very versatile compared to hydro.
To start with I popped the beans in the tissue method every one popped with in 48hours with long enough tap roots.
The popped beans went straight in to 0.7l square pots with canna seedling professional mix under a CFL 125w blue bulb 24/7 cycle for 2 weeks. I gave one feed at around day 12 1ml terra vega 3ml rhizo to 1l water
From the CFL they went in to my main grow tent under 1 x 600w in a 2.4x1.2x2m tent to start with they stayed under one light for around 3 days,
Time to re pot these I opted to go straight in 18L pots after 0.7l pots, I know it’s not ideal but i have opted for these. They are filled with bio-bizz light mix with added perlite.
Now the bio-bizz light I believe is where I went wrong for my first soil grow as I didn’t know enough so I had a nitrogen deficiency within 5 days also I topped within 3 days of re-potting. So I gave them a ¾ dose feed of 20ml terra vega 40ml rhizo 15l water. Also added the other 600w hps around day 18 so now we have 2 x 600w hps.
They perked up within 2 days of feeding to show great new growth again, also the topping has done them great but to be honest I should of waited a few more days really.
So far I am up to Day 26 from seed and today I have also done some LST to a few of them along with snapping a stem :expressionless: hence why only a few was done, as I list my will to carry on after snapping one :joy:

Tommorow is another day of LST for the remainder I think unless I leave a couple alone, but who knows till tomorrow :see_no_evil:.

Please see comments for pics.

If you like what you see or have any feedback please do let me know, negative or positive both welcome.

Happy growing.
TeamDanks

8 Likes

day 3

6 Likes

day 9

5 Likes

Day 9

3 Likes

Day 14

3 Likes

Day 14

4 Likes

Root ball day 15.

5 Likes

You need to wait until the picture link is showing while uploading before you submit it. Also I’m sure new members are limited on how many pictures per day they can upload. Plants are looking good. I’ve a cookie Kush seed from Barney’s farm I’m waiting to crack. Maybe next grow :+1:

3 Likes

at
Day 15 Repotted under 1 x 600w hps in one side of the tent

3 Likes

day 21 they are under 2 x 600w hps now they have been topped also recovering from nitrogen deficiency as well here. So I’m not allowed no more reply now as I’ve maxed it out for today sorry guys will be back tomorrow :slight_smile:

Day 26 LST started.

6 Likes

Love what you are doing here Danks :ok_hand:

Keep us all up to date with your little ladies :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for taking your time to come and look at my diary, I realised to late didn’t I :joy: but now I have a few more privileges so all good to carry on with updates again, so far the cookies is doing a lot better than what I expected (from online research). They are a great I would defiantly do it again so far :slight_smile: We will see the end results first. Keep a watch on my diary I’ll put it all on with any problems I have.

4 Likes

Ive got a front row seat don’t worry. It’ll be interesting to see how they grow before I pop mine.

2 Likes

**** Update *****
Day 27 veg 1 Day after LST on some I think they are looking great after the LST :slight_smile:

Here’s a few pictures of today after they had a feed and a few leaves off.

7 Likes

Thanks for stopping by my grow diary, updates will be regular, hope you enjoy the progress.
TeamDanks

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how those girls do :ok_hand::muscle:

2 Likes

Barney’s farm cookie kush Is one of my favorite strains of all time. I have been running it for about a year and a half. you should be pleased.

3 Likes

These have done nothing but put a smile on my face so far I am toying with the idea of flipping them now they are looking great will upload pics later :slight_smile: you got any pics of yours at all?
TeamDanks.

2 Likes

Having a few temp problems today highest of 38c but to be fair these have handled it great I was doing everything to bring it down lowest I could get it down to was 33c so I’ve now decided this is obviously a problem, so I am going to flip them within next 48 hours :smile: exciting times ahead.
TeamDanks.

5 Likes

I am setting up a discord if any one would be interested let me know :seedling:
TeamDanks.

2 Likes