Tell me what you know about Life

…is the first question I would ask if an extra/intra terrestrial being would stand / float in front of me.

We should talk more about these kinds of probabilities, because contact may be imminent, would certainly help to unite mankind.

New friends.

14 Likes

That its meant for living.
That you must face both the good and the bad squarely to have the full experience.
Finally life is pain.

8 Likes

How fast we would drop our pitiful wars and peeves.
We are a universal family.
Show yourselves.

5 Likes

'sup ET are you420 friendly? :wink:

3 Likes

The Buddha says life is suffering. I’m no stranger to pain, but I’d quote Talk Talk and say life is what you make it.
And always remember, “A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have”:v::alien:

9 Likes

How much is an Oz from where you come from?
Edit 42???

4 Likes

You must understand, again, that your thoughts and ideas do not exist as phantoms or shadow images without substance.

They are electromagnetic realities.

They affect your physical being and they are automatically translated by your nervous system into the stuff of your flesh and of your experience.

Seth / Jane Roberts

The Nature Of Personal Reality

5 Likes

I know we evolved from mermaids…. All life evolved from microbials that originated from the ocean. So that means at some point your great great great great grandpappy was a fish person before he was ever able to walk on land. Probably didn’t look like the mermaid we all learned of growing up but essentially a fish person. From fish to amphibian, from amphibian to human. The same thing with dogs. Look at whales, seals, and wolves. Whales share similar bones to a dog. Look it up. Your part mer-man 🤷🏻

7 Likes

Life is what you believe it to be, and what you wish for. Most people wish/focus on what they don’t want.

One of my favorite books.

3 Likes

This is how to talk to aliens:

Give them weed.

:evergreen_tree:

so eating salmon and bass and trout makes me a cannible? coool

9 Likes

Life is a series of prize fights where the only prize is living to fight again perpetuating the cycle. Sometimes between fights you get laid or smoke some weed though.

11 Likes

Life is a mofo
And then you die…
Enjoy each and every day you are alive.
You only get one shot. :+1::+1::metal::metal::muscle::muscle::pray::pray:

9 Likes

It can be gone in a flash.

5 Likes

It is indeed precious.

6 Likes

We only get one so don’t remain where you aren’t wanted…find people who get you and will love you and let you be real. Learn to rest and listen …dance…laugh…and don’t take Anything too seriously.

15 Likes

Nobody gets out alive.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Be yourself and let others do the same. Be an example as you feel your life should be lived. Do not compromise core values and help others at times of need. Encourage others to be self sufficient.

5 Likes

Most of the answers here are what we would say to another human about life, so cool and some very deep stuff…What I’d say to ET? 1 DO NOT abduct/harm me (I have shit I need to do) 2 Do Not Judge us by OUR LEADERS (and I’m not taking you to him, Google it yourself brainiac) 3 Would you like something to eat? how bout a barbecue and a doob? (musta been a long trip, eh?) 4 Here’s some Maple Syrup to take home with ya. 5 Nice meeting you, drop us a text when you get home safe.
I can only represent my family. There’s other earthlings can handle the youtube videos and the publicity. I won’t even take pics, I just wanna experience it from the alien heart, and have another twisted tale for my mystified Grandkids… I know Jack shit about LIFE except it IS. And it is one heck of an epic tale, that can be told in 7 billion true stories.

5 Likes