Tempa genetics; an ongoing journey

Hi guys new here iv been online for a long time, since 2004 and have been makimg my own creations for some years now im goin to document my grows here and all things iv been messing with hope you guys enjoy…

Tempa genetics
Black ‘n’ Blues f4
Genetics - Uk blues/livers x heath robinsons blackrose f9
Flowering time - 9-10 weeks

22 Likes

hey @Tempa welcome to og!, nice post , nice pics, im outa likes right now but owe you!

4 Likes

That’s ok, I gave him one for ya!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you Sir!

2 Likes

Thank for the quick interest guys

Tempa genetics - UK47
Genetics - this line was bred from a single oack of 1998 serious seeds AK47 i have worked her x4 generations

I will post pics weekly as i have the latest generations growing now

12 Likes

UK47

12 Likes

UK47

7 Likes

UK47

7 Likes

5 Likes

Uk47

6 Likes

Last uk47 for now will take some freah pics in a couple days

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tempa. Nice plants!

5 Likes

Here are some black ‘n’ blues f4 i have i veg now asypu can see these beautiful plants are purple from the get go, goin to be making black n blues f5 with these babies

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome abroad the crazy train…I had AK47 from serious around 2000. Would love to get something like that back. How’s yours compare?

5 Likes

You sure do have some lovely plants welcome aboard!

3 Likes

In my opinion i have still got the best pheno type showing at a ratio of 3 out of 5 females will be leaning to my personal favourite pheno of of that packet

2 Likes

Heres some blank n blues f4 i have in veg now
75% are showimg purple on the underside of there first true set of leaves

3 Likes

Here we have a bunch of my black n blues and heath robinsons chiesel and black rose these are my last these and i will be making more this run first in the stash i also have more from heath that i have saved his critical mass, skunk, ak47 , purple wreck x blackrose, v3 and possibly another but id have to check the tub to be sure but maybe not im stoned as fuk chatting oh i remember its sour diesel ibl haha
Anyway thanks for the warm welcome i have

5 Likes