Temple of Apollo preservation and fun

Hello OverGrow going to use this as my introduction as I am new to the site. Subject matter will include Bodhi’s Temple of Apollo which I am really enjoying growing so far. I started with one pack and started 6 ending up with 4 females and 2 males which were all used making f2s that are currently about 47 days into flower. I just started the other six seeds about a week or two ago which will the majority of content for this thread. I will post up some photos as soon as I get that figured out. Sincy
So this will be the sign up list

CLOSED, CLOSED, CLOSED

Us

1.Enjoi802
2. howard.crane
3. herb4ever
4. Badfishy1
5 MomOnTheRun

Canada

1 Craigson15
2 MBVapester
3 legalcanada
4 50State
5 Foreigner

EU

1 allotment
2 George1961

CLOSED************

39 Likes

35 Likes

These are at 47 days into flower.

32 Likes

These are the remaining six seeds from the pack hoping to find a stand out male but we will see. I am an organic grower and pretty much just use the best compost I can find and this ProMix organic soil from the hardware store nothing too special maybe a tea and foliar feed . Using a digital ballast and 1000 hps because it’s what I had I try to keep things as simple as possible.

24 Likes

Looking great! Thank u fer the preservation!

Heard them buds turn out pineapple n just like ol Cindy99 back in the day motivating but not sketchy fx. Fast finishers to boot. All that true in yer run?

8 Likes

Yeap she smells of sweet pineapple juice with a fermented kinda smell really nice easy to grow fast sativas but I do have a tall stretchy plant with the same smell not sure if I might have a genius leaner or a Temple one but it’s right on Pace with the shorter bushy ones. I like the big ol saty that stretches and fills in nice colas . Really happy with these so far and the samples I’ve tried are good can’t wait to get a good cure on them I know that jar is gonna smell nice.

14 Likes

This is some trim off bottom . This stuff is going to make some really nice trim that will turn into some ridiculous hash. Thinking about getting some dry ice for this go at it really need to get one of those small portable washing machine for bubble.

24 Likes

Looking good I love anything temple!!! I’m along for the ride :grin:

6 Likes

Looking good , never had the pleasure so i’ll sit in for this one

6 Likes

Please don’t judge my poor mistreated Secret Cheif she almost died, then accidentally flowered and the pollinated by the Temple of Apollo. I don’t know SFV OG hashplant and pineapple sativa sounds pretty good together. I’m hoping I can possibly find a Pineapple SFV OG pheno in there but I might be lucky to get 20 seeds off this poor thing I was planning on doing this anyway but it just kinda happened.

13 Likes

Looking like some dank I bet you won’t be disappointed. I had a cut of temple from Doc D i think it was years ago and it was very nice smoke with a great uplifting high

7 Likes

Yes that does scream the need for dry ice now doesn’t it.

3 Likes

Some crappy cell pics without the hps glow there seeds in there. Want to get a real camera been looking at a Canon T7i anyone have any recommendations for a good camera?

26 Likes

I guess these are getting started today I need some indica in my life.

24 Likes

I think I have a genius pheno of the Apollo 11 she has that A typical branching trait and is straight pineapple. Hopefully I can find a Temple pheno in the remaining seeds I started but it so far looks like the Apollo really dominated these but I know I will find them in the f2s.

16 Likes

I have a platinum pineapple x sfv og I made a few years back I thought it would be a great combination also. I’m currently working on a f3 of the platinum pineapple but have high hopes for the sfv cross.

8 Likes

Platinum pineapple is that a platinum cookies cross? I’d like to make a pineapple og still waiting on seeds to finish up .

3 Likes

Nope its platinum kush x to pineapple I then crossed that to sfv og. I havent grown out the sfv cross yet I’m working on a f3 of the platinum pineapple atm.

7 Likes

100% germ rate of the Space Cake they were just above the soil last night they grew a ton in 12 hrs I thought these being freebies they would be old and not germ well but I was pleasently supprised. Also tried out my new soil blocker on these and I am glad I bought one. Temple of Apollo seedlings still chugging along at almost 3 weeks.

15 Likes

Good luck sir! Hope you find what which you seek

1 Like