Temps too high in my tent

I’m looking for some info on trying to get my temps down I’m using a small 80x80x160cm tent and what can I do to try and keep them under control I’m using low powered leds because i just can get it to get any cooler than 32*c and it’s doing my napper in lol hheeeelllppp

Increase intake/exhaust diameter/fanspeed.

5 Likes

I av a 2 speed 6” turbo extraction fan and only passive intake available right now plus 2 fans in the tent :+1::star_struck:there must some genius with a cheap idea lol

are you exhausting the heat to outside at least? not recycling the exhausted air

i think if you can do active intake from somewhere cooler, it might be best, maybe check youtube for DIY air conditioners or swamp coolers, or maybe amazon for small air conditioner

2 Likes

@Stonkie mate have you got a window nearby your tent, if so buy sum 4 inch ducting and a fan to either suck or blow some outside air to help, but you need to freshen the air or your just blowing about a lot of heat…
Or try leds (when/if finances avail. )…?!
Anyway good luck with your grow…
Gaz

1 Like

Yeah hot air goes straight to roof

1 Like

Am using LEDs man I leave the window open till 8pm every night from 6am and av the vents open on tent aswell brutha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi just my 2 cents even though it’s good to keep them around 75 I’m hoping people realize that weed grows in hotter places with no trouble

2 Likes

Yes I realise that weed does grow easy at hight temp sometimes a lot bigger aswell but I don’t no how much to push my BCN critical xxl autoflowers I don’t want to fry them lol​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::+1:

Got ya tbh I’ve heard about triple digits but I’d try to stay around 85 if you can’t lower it to 75 80

1 Like

Try running your lights at night, it s huh pl uld be cooler ambient temperatures that way. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

That’s very true mine are sleep during the day and awake at night

1 Like

It’s not a option mate it’s not bad till about 1 when neighbours go to bed walls r really thin u can hear a moth fart 2 doors up so got to be through the day . I’ve got just the metzhi 600w led in there atm and it’s 28.7*c it’s creeping up not too bad yet :fire::crazy_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

85 is 32*c and that’s what it is when ov got both leds in lol

They should be fine then you can tell when it’s to hot because the leaves will drop even if they don’t need water or taco

1 Like

That’s what I don’t want . I can’t wait 3 waeeks and then put the other light in and fuck all the work to get em there I just need a method to cool down in flower or preflower :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::full_moon:without causing too much stress

I got ya just thinking about what you can do then

If you can find a portable aircon unit for a decent price that would do the job. Some sell used ones on ebay.

I no @Kingaizen69 it’s baking my head bro been thinking all day :sunglasses::fire:

That light on ur pro is nice bet it works great

1 Like