Buddy's AF Grow Show

Decided to train the Brooklyn sunrise…shes growing well and will easily surpass the ultimate soon.

When I put the pots back into the tent my laziness put the pot on top of one of the reservoir hoses. I went back to double check something and 3gallons of water dumped into the tent. Lucky the tarp held it all in.

7 Likes

She bounced right back! I trained her just a bit more, so looking forward to seeing her over the next few days. How does she look? Any suggestions moving forward?

I’m picking up my tent today, and giving them a new home tomorrow.

9 Likes

Auto Ultimate Left, and Brooklyn Sunrise on the right, in their new 5x5’ tent. Overall it’s going ok, some leaves are taco’n up. I’ve adjusted the lights, and playing with the fan and humidity.

Ultimate is at 68days, and don’t think she’s anywhere close to my first harvest. Hoping by end of the month! Once she’s done the sunrise gets the tent to herself, until I can figure out what to sprout next.

11 Likes

My solstrips are getting an upgrade! 3 more strips are on the way along with an extension. That brings me to 10strips with a 320w driver, and ill probably bump it up to 360w.

Finally decided to hookup the other autopot to the res. She’s now a bit bigger than the other, and Im sure she will gain a lot more height over the next week.

Next week I’m planning on dropping the next seed. I’m going to start this one in a small cup, and then transplant.

Anyone grow any of these before? (All are autos)
Moby Dick
Industrial Plant CBD
Critical Orange Punch
Alaskan Purple Auto
White Widow
Amnesia Auto

4 Likes

White widow is one of my staples. Guaranteed a big yield. Very heavy feeders in both photo and auto.
I recommend Pyramid seeds ww auto. Fimmed mine. It stalled out for a while then just took off and filled the entire tent up. :+1:

5 Likes

White Widow it is! I think I’m going to give topping a go moving forward, think I’ll give it a go on the widow. If she’s a good size when she’s 14days i may just do it!

4 Likes

Fim them instead of topping. It’s less stressful for the plant, they recover much faster and instead of 2 colas you get multiple :+1:

4 Likes

Hey Guys,

Need some help here, cause I’m doing something wrong. It happened after my humidifier broke, and it’s now been replaced. Thought it was heat/humidity but been keeping an eye and dont think thats it. I haven’t done anything major, so is the issue just nutrient burn? Thought closer to harvest it would need more. Been using the same feed strength for the past month.

Also some leaves are worse…pretty much happening at the top only also.

300w Solstrip
Coco + Autopots
Megacrop + CalMag 1100ppm (500scale) - Both plants feeding the same
Temp 77.5F
Humidity 46
PH 5.8-6
Lights about 12" away (entire grow)

p

6 Likes

Looks like light burn to me. Raise the lights.

Humidity and temp need to be closely aligned. So it could be heat stress.
Plants can take a lot higher temps if the humidity is high.

https://goo.gl/images/UkDbpr

5 Likes

Thanks! Ok raised the lights, inline fan and dropped temp by 1. I’ll see how she’s doing in a few days. Res. is topped off, so I’m just going to pay attention to PH levels.

I guess it serves me right. It took time to setup my first tent and dial in things, and a jump to this new one threw things off. I’m also looking for another tent already, this one is terrible.

5 Likes

Pistils did not burn so I think you will be fine.

3 Likes

Just reading up on VPD now for the past hour! Dropped her to 74f and humidity is up to 50% now. Dropped my lights down to 275w as I was running them a tad much with the amount of strips I have.

In a few days Im adding 3 more strips, which will get me upto 360w and I’d be running them even softer so this shouldn’t happen again.

I’m waiting patiently for those pistols to start changing colour so I can bust out the scope! Think it’s been 74days and hoping to see some changes soon!

3 Likes

Yup @cdnBuddy. Looks like old fashioned nute burn to me. Douche them well with pHed water and treat with LITFA. Good luck my friend. Hope they come back for you. I’ve never had burn with MegaCrop.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Let’s see how she does in a few days! I’m slowly noticing pistols turning colour, really hope she will bounce back and finish up!

Dropping another seed today! Giving a white widow a try next

5 Likes

Well had a nice surprise from UPS and got my 3 new strips. I’m now running at 360w!

Ultimate is 76days old today, and hoping she pulls through.

7 Likes

Poor girl. Here is what she looks like now.

5 Likes

She doesn’t look very happy does she?? The leaf cupping seems to be getting worse. I’m leaning towards heat stress but the leafs seem rather too “green” If that makes sense. Try backing off with the mega crop a little to reduce the nitrogen level and maybe add some Epsom as mega crop doesn’t seem have enough magnesium in it and magnesium promotes bud growth but lack of mag can also cause the brown patches on the leafs I’m seeing :+1:

4 Likes

Not good at all…poor girl.

Lights are 15" from tops
Temp is 24degrees celsius
Humidity 50%

I’ve reduced feed, and ill give her epsom next feed. Seems like her water uptake has slowed down a ton also. My other plant is looking great! Think the light is around 11" from her top

3 Likes

The Epsom should make the buds swell more and the sulphur from it helps increase terp production and inevitably more stink :+1:

5 Likes

The smell from the plant now is amazing! What’s a good amount of epsom per gallon?

2 Likes