TerkleH Grow Journal: Seeding, Cloning, Veg & Harvest

Scroll To Bottom To See What I Have Going On Now!

I’m going to be posting my grows and my pictures here. First off is Scott’s OG x Black Dominia Fem seeds from crop king that I crossed with Paonia Purple Paralyzer pollen from @DougDawson. No pictures of seeds or germination cause I forgot. This is also my first-time doing hydro so there were a few learning curves. Like using a 1200GPH pump…

I germinated the seeds quite some time ago in soil and the plants got infested with thrips. The plants got quite upset and I didn’t know if they would survive. I made a hydro cloner and topped each of my infested plants on whatever top or branch was healthy. I then dipped each into a cup of warm water, dawn dish soap, and neem oil. Replenishing the neem oil every few clones. I continued doing this for 3 weeks, every 2 to 4 days. Thrips eliminated. The plants became much healthier and grew great roots.

Building the hydroponics setup was a learning experience. One of my weakness’s is spatial management as anyone who has seen my grows can attest to. On this grow I have 9 buckets plus 1 reservoir in a 5’ x 7’ room. I used a 1200GPH inline water pump when a 250GPH pump would have sufficed. That was installed later.

Once my new room was setup, I moved my best 9 plants into the room and proceeded to kill 3 of them, leaving me with 6. Which I affectionately named #1 through #4. Later renamed to Scott’s Purple Paralyzer #1 through #4. They didn’t like the change at first but once they settled in, they took off.

First week in the grow room.

Day 12

Day 15

Day 18, #4

Day 22

Day 31

Day 37

Day 38

Root mass of #4

Day 39, This is #4 base

A couple of the plants started leaking this red sap like liquid. I’m really not sure why.

Day 40, Flipped to 12/12

Day 45

Day 54

Day 61, I gave em a haircut and shaved their legs

Day 65

Day 76, #3

Day 79, #3

Here is where I introduce you to my seed tent. I took clones of all my plants before I flipped them, 3 clones per plant, 18 total, and put them in my cloner. From the cloner I took 1 each of my 2 favourite females, #3 and #4 and 1 each of my 2 males, # 5 and #6. I put them in the tent a flipped them to 12/12 after 5 days of vegging in the tent.

Day 87

Day 96, Harvest

Here is the seed tent on day 96

Male #5

As a special treat, here is the 13g Cannagar with 1.3g shatter, wrapped in hemp sheet, in a custom walnut case with red velvet I gave to my good friend on his stag over the summer.

I’m doing some other stuff at the moment as well that I’ll be posting here. I hope you all enjoyed, happy growing.

24 Likes

Sugars.
Very nice grow.

4 Likes

Great looking runs @TerkleH ! The end product looked fantastic. Very well documented grow for sure. I’ll be here to watch the seeds finish.

3 Likes

That cannagar looked crazy. That’s an all day smoke I’m sure.

3 Likes

That my friend is a work of art! The box adds a nice touch.

4 Likes

Ah, okay that makes sense. I took a couple pics with a jewelers loop at x60. And thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks, ya it is a great smoke! Pretty decent taste to er. The seeds have finished, I just have to upload the pics.
It was, we smoked it between 8-9 guys 2 nights in a row for about 2h a night and probably got rid of less than a 1/4.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, one of my friends gave me a hand with the box and it turned out great!

1 Like

@TerkleH of the Jungle ! Watch out for those trees :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Here is my seed room about 3 weeks away from when I harvested them. I liked the smell and profile of my male #5 so I used his pollen on my outdoor just for fun! They will be a Texada Timewarp x SBP and an Ultra Early Love x SBP that I will grow out at some point to see what I get. All are long leaf stretchy plants. I’m going to take a pic of my better seeds later, I did a open pollination of my female #4 and #3 with my male #5 and #6. I definitely think I harvest my seeds to soon as there were a few undeveloped seeds.
Male #5

Female #3

7 Likes

SBP #3 tops kinda look like a rose bud right now.

I’m germinating some of Todd McCormick OG Haze and will be doing some seeds and a flower run. I’ll be posting it here as well.

4 Likes

These are some of the seeds I got from my open pollination. In total I have around 100 viable seeds and 50 that are not quite as mature as I’d like. These are off my #3 female.

2 Likes

The OG Haze have shoots on day 2! All but one has a shoot.

3 Likes

Beginning of my fem run of my #3 SBP. I’m spraying with STS to stop ethylene and force them to produce pollen. Then ill put that on some more of my #3 clones. I don’t like blurple lights but its all I have extra right now.

3 Likes

All the OG haze seeds have germinated!

The SBP at X60 and X40

Texada and UEL are doing well. Have had a couple of decent rains and no PM or bud rot

3 Likes

Original haze new shoots

4 Likes

Original Haze. The last one is just starting to show itself. 8/8

!

Harvested my two smallest outdoor plants a week early and am drying them still on the branches. Here are some pics, I usually like a little more amber in my trichomes but I have a busy weekend comin up and I wanted to get at least some trimming out of the way.

Here is Texada Timewarp at X30 and X60

And UEL at X30 and X60

First successful almost organic outdoor!

3 Likes

Going to harvest this weekend. She is super sticky and super smelly. Sweet smelling but also a lil stinky.

4 Likes

Got some seeds in yesterday, thanks @DougDawson for the PPP. I also got Congolese, Kumaoni, Tashkurgan, Mazar-i-Sharif from Kwik seeds.

2 Likes