Terpene/cannabinoid predictive testing question

i remember seeing kevin jodrey talk about predictive testing, i was wondering if anyone in oklahoma knows of a company in state that can do it?

2 Likes

There was one lab the said they could…i forget the name… I’ll try to go through FB and find it…
But you could check out the youPCR by medicinal genomics, in the meantime…
We plan on purchasing one after our first harvest for in-house testing.

2 Likes

funny you bring up youPCR, i was looking into that several months ago to to be honest i kind of forgot about it. definitely a good investment

3 Likes

Couldn’t find the post but I think it was scissor tail labs…

2 Likes

Hey that rings a bell. I’ll check them out in the am. Thanks bro! I’ve been looking around for clones but I got a small collection of seeds I’ve been thinking about popping. I’m just now setting up for my personal grow again. I really miss being in the garden… didn’t know how much I missed it.

2 Likes

I’m gonna test some terps and lean and oxy c. Meth mdma and terps on the way out.

1 Like

well i called scissortail, 405 analytics and fast labs and none do predictive testing. but phylos will take samples from compliant states so looks ill use them for anyone thats interested

1 Like

These guys are OKC based might give them a shot.

fuck yea, good looking out bro

Might ask on one of the Facebook pages before going with phylos…they’re pretty hated right now.

1 Like