Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Ran outta likes, lol so here ya go my friend! :heart: :heart: :heart: :sunglasses:
Setting this to ā€˜watchā€™ great looking so so far!

5 Likes

Flowering plants today

14 Likes

Thank you guys for the kind wordsā€¦ no way I could have accomplished this without the sensei hahaā€¦ I couldnā€™t be more grateful

2 Likes

Strange if I copy and paste a Pic it canā€™t be zoomed in onā€¦ all pics from here on out will be non copiedā€¦ so will be able to click on themā€¦ I find that weird that itā€™s like that

2 Likes

Pic of right nowā€¦ 1 that can be clicked on lol

13 Likes

Nice!
I just open the picture in another tab and then I have a better zoom option.

11 Likes

Ahhh!!! clever guy lolā€¦ thanks for that!

2 Likes

All settled in for the show! Thank you for the tag!!

3 Likes

From all indications @Emeraldgreen itā€™ll be a show worth watching! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I may not be an indoor grower (or much of an outdoor grower lately! HA!), but good on you for your first grow thread! d8JBdDJ Absolutely awesome!

6 Likes

I am in brother :sunglasses: and following now! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: nice start and way to go on your first one. I need to do this to and have been promising forever :joy::joy::joy: maybe this winter! :crazy_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Fabulous :heart_eyes:

I didnā€™t thing I was going to see them all the way to flower in one day!.

4 Likes

I had to get at least one like in there. Three years here and finally getting your first grow. Good job, bro. Looks great. Iā€™m no grower, but i love growers. Iā€™m jealous i mean.

2 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ yeahā€¦ the clones are the beginning of this next grow lolā€¦ those other flowering plants have been growing for a bit haha

1 Like

Lolā€¦ come on broā€¦ u gotta do it

1 Like

Thaks you guys for the kind words!!! Iā€™m excited to finally be here doing this here and nowā€¦ itā€™s been a long time coming , and I couldnā€™t be more appreciative for everyone!!

2 Likes

This is a quick update as well, I have a cannatrolā€¦

But, as yā€™all can see the door was broken during the moveā€¦ Iā€™ll be making a post here and in the cannatrol thread made by @Kgrim to show how to replace the doorā€¦ and take the old one apart and see what we can findā€¦

Thatā€™s a lights out pic itā€™s nighty night :crescent_moon: time for the ladiesā€¦ I hardly go in there during this time but when I do I use that green lightā€¦

14 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Looking great brotha! I keep seeing cannatrols, I need to save up for one of those bad boys.

1 Like

Good luck in your endeavors!

1 Like

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and crew!

1 Like