Testers Needed, 3 smokin’ cultivars

Looking for 3 testers, for 3 different cultivars, who can start in 2 to 3 weeks, and run a dedicated tent, starting with 10 seeds. Must have a grow diary here, as well. USA only.

Garlic Snotz f3(AlienOg/Chem4 x (AlienOG/Chem4 x 2012 Garlic Breath)

Tai Chi f4 (Motivation x SSOG) x (Motivation x Pineapple Express)

Last but certainly not last is Sleepy Joe Kush. These are terp rich dank rock hard world class OG nugs.

38 Likes

Man I wish I could. Just flipped my orange blossom special and Lollipurps to flower. I probably have at least 2 months ahead of me.

2 Likes

Cant help you out but that is some beautiful looking flower!

3 Likes

Wishi could also but just startedsome blueberry but my daughter found some seeds inthe backseat. Of my truck in a lil baggie apparently theyvwere left by someone i gave a ride to as i drive for uber soo im gonna gerinante them and plant em.inthe back yeard inmarch and see what we get im asduming they are regular seeds so they will probably polinate so i willdoa grow journal with pics onthem ihave a friend who has. Done gurilla grows around here his whole life. Should be interesting and any seeds i might get willdefinatly be distributed here on OG

PEACE OUT and stay safe

3 Likes

I’ll test the garlic snotz please sir. I’ve got plenty of room and will keep a log here for you. I’ve got maybe a month left on a Gumrilla testers I’m testing now, same on some sour lemon skunk.
I’ve got some clones that will be ready to flip in a cple weeks. Which will give all room to your garlic snotz. What’s the lineage on the sleepy Joe?

3 Likes

Thanks, msg’d.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find some people, the Garlic Snotz looks really nice! good work

2 Likes

Strains look interesting, sadly I can’t help out as I’m about to pop some other testers for another member.
What’s the info on the sleepy joe Kush?

2 Likes

I would love to run the sleepy Joe for you but I’m 3 weeks into flower on some starcube.

1 Like

Nice plants female seeds

2 Likes

If you don’t get three. I can be a last resort. I am just starting back up and am not experienced. I don’t smoke but use it to make butter. Great on homemade bread and rolls :grin:

4 Likes

You can make honey as well,I used Manuka Honey which is going overboard on this,it’s good on toast and in your coffee,I used 2
Ounces of flower and 4 grams of
Kief lol

7 Likes

I LOVE honey, but I have weight issues.

3 Likes

Get the lite honey lol it’s not as if your going
To bath in it

2 Likes

You in the states I can send you some seeds if your broke, free I have some autos and photo seeds to spare

5 Likes

Hey @MG_Canna , is the garlic snotz f3 different from garlic knots bx1 or did ya rename it?

They are the same. Renamed The Snotz in a stone out conversation, the first time I shared this weed, maybe 8 years ago. But I handed out F2’s, not F3’s.

3 Likes

I’m really liking the names you chose.

2 Likes

Wrong side of the border but nice looking strains your offering up .

2 Likes

Tai Chi f4 (Motivation x SSOG) x (Motivation x Pineapple Express) looks and sounds awesome.

3 Likes