Testers needed! Killer Glue & White Delight

Hi members ,

We have 2 new strains that I would like tester for.
We want growers who already have some diary on the site

First is Killer Glue = GG4 x AK47

White Delight = our OG x Mimosa

Respect
Claude

36 Likes

Testers? Send me some please.

2 Likes

I belive everyone here thats active would love to try them out for you !! We got alot of great growers in this forum!

Btw I’m one of them :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin:

15 Likes

Hi @Claude. I would LOVE to be a tester! I haven’t had Serious strains in my garden since 2007 when I had an awesome AK-47 lady, which I started growing in 2003. Catastrophe took her from me, so to get a relative of hers back in my garden would be an honor. Please sign me up!

Edit: here’s a photo of my AK-47. It’s literally the only photo I still have from the old overgrow.com, and that’s because someone posted it on another sight!

29 Likes

I would love the chance but couldn’t test then till November

5 Likes

Both sound like great crosses! Anyone picked for growing these out should be super excited to see what may be found in those seeds!
Pheno hunting on unfamiliar strains is pretty exciting, if you ask me!

4 Likes

@Claude and Simone hope all is well
It would be fall also but if I can be of any help with this id be happy too.
White Delight sounds interesting.

OleReynard/Motz

5 Likes

I would be interested in testing either one, I have a diary and I am starting a second one currently but it’s in the private lounge, either way I have no problem starting a third for just info on the testers …no matter who you choose I look forward to the grow logs

9 Likes

Interested in testing either one, they sound like great crosses.

edit* - I realize I’m a noob here. I’d love to give the seeds a shot but I’ll gladly give up my spot to a more experienced grower.

3 Likes

Interested in testing them, I have started a log on here. My old ones have been long gone from the old server days… pm me please!@claude

3 Likes

I would love to test your new beans. I have space for up to 100 on NFT. I can update a diary every day even, if needed.

4 Likes

I’m interested. Always fun to try something new! :v:

10 Likes

@Mongobongo fir president… I mean for testing. He will do em justice

12 Likes

I’ll do it, I’ll step up and save you all from the pain. Having to :pensive:chop them :smirk:down, trim em up :blush:and smoke em!

7 Likes

lol @DesertRat

4 Likes

I Would love to try either but the killer glue sounds really good.

1 Like

Hello members tester,

I have chosen 2 testers that will report on our new strain @Mongobongo and @hamppu

We will have more testers when we see how it goes.
We wish to see their journal and not disappear after receiving the seeds like it happen on other forum.

Thank you all for applying to our tests.

Respect
Claude

18 Likes

Yeah I would’ve picked a brand new guy that has a long history of working out well :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I am sorry for those that were not chosen but there will be other testing with our regular strains.

We are here to show you how good are our strains.

Respect
Claude

9 Likes

For real though @TheShowMeHomie.

4 Likes