Testers, step on up! The Junkyard awaits

Flowering time of the NS is 65-70 days. Granny Skunk is more like 56 days

10 Likes

Sent you a pm

3 Likes

Good looking bud dude.

1 Like

Interested, i will have a free tent in about 20 days…that goji og x nigerian sunshine looks like a winner…

3 Likes

Those are some beautiful looking plants. Can’t test 'm for you, but looking forward to seeing more of these beauties pop up

1 Like

Very new to this site, but I’ll try that pm thing. May 15 I’m chopping my entire flower cab, and ready to roll. Was said before but needs to be reiterated, thanks for coming to the OG community!

2 Likes

All these crosses sound epic. Wish I had more space.

2 Likes

They all look amazing… Imo… Are they regular seeds?

Amazing plants.

1 Like

Always, regular seeds. Anything that I self (for now) stays in-house as part of a disaster plan.

I still don’t understand the whole auto-flower thing but it is because I have never grown anything outdoors above the 45th

14 Likes

Hey sc, those look like some great crosses. You getting ready for production of seeds to sell?

1 Like

I’ve been in production for years but have been giving them all away. Sell seeds? I never really thought about it much but I suppose that it is a possibility.

My goal is two-fold, to preserve old strains and to paint pretty pictures with the brightest colors I have on my palette on any given day.

29 Likes

That Nigerian male is very interesting I could put a few outside for you. I’m not picky any of those sound good.

2 Likes

I was just wondering cause of the tester thing, if you could come up with cool enough combos i dont see why you couldnt make a few bucks on it… These all look and sound like top notch crosses.

3 Likes

Beautiful, I would love any of the skunks or bubblegum!! I’m ready now and can run these out very well! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

3 Likes

I like that

1 Like

I’m definately interested

1 Like

I think that I have what I need but as things play out I’ll come back to PMs and the thread to grab more as needed.

7 Likes

Wow! @SCJedi, those plants are gorgeous and absolutely filled with killer genetics!
You’ve outdone yourself with these crosses!

It seems I need to keep up with what’s going on within OG more often… then I wouldn’t have missed this tester thread!

I can’t wait to see what kind of phenos your testers come up with… this will be fun to watch and see what the outcomes will be!

3 Likes

Im pretty sure i made the cut, but if not keep me posted

1 Like

Interested!

2 Likes