The Junkyard awaits

Flowering time of the NS is 65-70 days. Granny Skunk is more like 56 days

11 Likes

Sent you a pm

3 Likes

Good looking bud dude.

1 Like

Interested, i will have a free tent in about 20 daysā€¦that goji og x nigerian sunshine looks like a winnerā€¦

3 Likes

Those are some beautiful looking plants. Canā€™t test 'm for you, but looking forward to seeing more of these beauties pop up

1 Like

Very new to this site, but Iā€™ll try that pm thing. May 15 Iā€™m chopping my entire flower cab, and ready to roll. Was said before but needs to be reiterated, thanks for coming to the OG community!

2 Likes

All these crosses sound epic. Wish I had more space.

2 Likes

They all look amazingā€¦ Imoā€¦ Are they regular seeds?

Amazing plants.

1 Like

Always, regular seeds. Anything that I self (for now) stays in-house as part of a disaster plan.

I still donā€™t understand the whole auto-flower thing but it is because I have never grown anything outdoors above the 45th

15 Likes

Hey sc, those look like some great crosses. You getting ready for production of seeds to sell?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in production for years but have been giving them all away. Sell seeds? I never really thought about it much but I suppose that it is a possibility.

My goal is two-fold, to preserve old strains and to paint pretty pictures with the brightest colors I have on my palette on any given day.

35 Likes

That Nigerian male is very interesting I could put a few outside for you. Iā€™m not picky any of those sound good.

2 Likes

I was just wondering cause of the tester thing, if you could come up with cool enough combos i dont see why you couldnt make a few bucks on itā€¦ These all look and sound like top notch crosses.

3 Likes

Beautiful, I would love any of the skunks or bubblegum!! Iā€™m ready now and can run these out very well! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

3 Likes

I like that

1 Like

Iā€™m definately interested

1 Like

I think that I have what I need but as things play out Iā€™ll come back to PMs and the thread to grab more as needed.

7 Likes

Wow! @SCJedi, those plants are gorgeous and absolutely filled with killer genetics!
Youā€™ve outdone yourself with these crosses!

It seems I need to keep up with whatā€™s going on within OG more oftenā€¦ then I wouldnā€™t have missed this tester thread!

I canā€™t wait to see what kind of phenos your testers come up withā€¦ this will be fun to watch and see what the outcomes will be!

3 Likes

Im pretty sure i made the cut, but if not keep me posted

1 Like

Interested!

2 Likes