Testing Bodhi Supernatural Selections Big Sur Nigerian x Kashmir

Once again I was blessed by the Bman with some unique genetics to give a try. And since the man himself has appeared on OG, I decided to put the tester thread here.

They arrived at the end of December and went for a swim on new years day.

36 hours later, big ol tails for everybody. 1/3/19

their heads broke through the soil on 1/5/19

13 days above ground 1/18/19

23 days above ground 1/28/19

32 above ground 2/6/19

On 2/9/19 the were replanted into beds for the rest of their journey. Number 10 was pitched, it just had been lagging behind all the way.

i

2/17/19 they have been moved to flower. Number 1 was removed before flower, started throwing sacs.

2/18/19 Number 3 removed, balls

2/25/19 Number 5 removed, males parts

2/27/19 Number 2 pulled, male, replaced with a Crumbled Lime (Karma) I had flowering in a small container.

2/28/19

3/4/19

3/7/19

3/8/19

26 Likes

Awesome Man looks great, can’t wait to see the finished product. Have you put multiple plants into each soil bag?

4 Likes

yeah, 3-4 each per bed. They are 15 Gallon squat fabric pots, So there is room to grown for each.

7 Likes

Nice start, fast forward through the boring veg phase :grin:

6 Likes

Very cool, never seen it done that way before.

4 Likes

Beautiful crossing, I take a seat.

3 Likes

Bodhi strikes again! Excited to see what you pull fam!

4 Likes

yup. Figured just start when the fun begins, and here we are. 3 weeks in of Im guessing of somewhere between 10 and 15 weeks.

7 Likes

They look great so far. Why 10-15, are they both pure sativas?

3 Likes

Boy they sure growing fast
@Barefrog check out this Asad cross

7 Likes

Hola Gang

Really really nice

I knew choosing Bodhi was a Great choice.

I hope you guy will love those Asad cross

Enjoy

Bare

14 Likes

And they’re off!!! These are some wild frosty beauties. They have had one top dressing since the last set of photos. Have some some unique leaves going on on on of them.

March 11

March 12

March 18

March 20

March 21

March 22

And there are these unique fan leaves, with leaves of their own, and some hairs?

15 Likes

And here are a bunch of solo shots.

14 Likes

First one came down tonight. The compact one.

Group Shot

20 Likes

Some nice looking Bodhi gear there.

8 Likes

2 more came down last night.

number 8

They both came down early due to the appearance of a few nanners. It does not come as a surprise, they had a bit of stress recently from some mice chewing on their stems. Of all the plants in the room, the only ones appealing to the mice were all of the Nigerian x Kashmir. They even went after the clones in a completely separate room.

12 Likes

Heyy havent been here in a while but I’m putting tovether a large out door/indoor breedind project ygrow this summer to kick start my life financially finnaly with a solid networking stratagy. How would one go about aquiring quality land race genetics

2 Likes