Testing Legal Super Lemon Haze seeds

Hey guys. Been a while. Here i will document my first legal seed venture.

I was at work the other day when an order came in. I open a box and what do i see? 12 packs of super lemon haze fems from 34 street seed co. Owned by ANCcannabis here in canada. You get 4 seeds in a pack and our dispensary sells a pack for 45$canadian. I HAD to buy them right away. Im a huge haze head and super lemon haze has always been on my bucket list but i refuse to test the waters with greenhouse seeds. So i spoke with ANC and it seems they know what they are doing so im hoping these are done better than greenhouse.

Well today after a 30 minute struggle with the fucked child proof packaging i finally got into my seeds to see some beautiful looks beans. Got them into some water so i can see how long it takes to germ. Normally i pop em right into soil but since im testing and documenting them so others can see what the legal seeds in canada are like.

Lets go!!

Namaste✌
Lotus

25 Likes

My super lemon haze is still my favorite bud but it’s coming to an end as I don’t have the mom anymore.
Hope you get some killer haze👍

9 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to share. I look forward to following your progress!

When I’m popping seeds, I’ll add a drop or two of hydrogen peroxide to the water I’m soaking my seeds.

My brains not functioning. Trouble communicating words. Sorry, I’m a little overloaded right now. My work just got shut down because looters are heading the way.

5 Likes

@lotus710
What’s wrong with green house seeds plants . I know about Arjans personality and the other things said about him. What’s wrong with the plants that your not welling to use their genetics?

Green House Seeds lost all the genetics when shanti and neville left. For a long time they were paste and copying pictures of shantis pics and repping them as their own. They are bogus as fuck and have no ethics. Shanti took all the good shit with him. Buy mr. Nice seeds if you want the real deal.

3 Likes

I’ve read everything said when you get older you will realize there is what is said by the first guybwjats said by the second guy and in the middle of what both are saying is the Truth. I very bought and buy from both of them . There is truth in what both are saying.

2 Likes

I will stick with shanti and neville. Out of pure ethics and morality.

2 Likes

You don’t don’t know either person your just buying onto one person koolaid more than the others. Do you 100% know what either one claims is true ? I don’t believe ghs doesn’t have the mothers just like I don’t believe shanti never lost any of his mother’s.
Can we agree to disagree so we don’t ruin his dairy?

3 Likes

I’m interested to see how these turn out. Super Lemon Haze was always a favorite of mine. I’ve been pretty skeptical about the legal seed offerings from tweed so I hope these guys are offering some good genetics for people to work with.

2 Likes

@jackburton
Isn’t there some catch to how Canadian buy seeds legally? Do you have to buy the seeds from the government ?

If youve grown out green house seeds as an experienced grower youll know why i dont wanna waste my time or give greenhouse my money. Its like royal queen seeds or barneys farm. They work, but i can get better genetics for cheaper from someone that isnt super ego centerd and actually did a good job. And now that their main breeder franco died… i couldnt imagine. Oh and the loosing cuts but not telling people then popping beans, growing them to make seeds and saying its the same plantXD

4 Likes

Here in canada if you wanna be legal about it you have to buy them from a legal dispensary. Too bad i can buy 30 seeds for 65$ on the black market. And know that i have good genetics. :rofl: another thing with legal seeds. To returns refunds or replacements due to seeds not germinating, going herm, or producing males with fem seeds… so thats fucked. 45 bucks for some seeds and if they dont pop thats your problrm not theirs…

4 Likes

I agree with everything that said about arjan. The guys a ass hole. I also dont care about him . I care about gentics and proper breeding. Im willing to spend more if properly bred. Ive never had a problem with franco as a breeder. Ive grown out plenty of ghs gear never had a problem with any of there stuff .
If I could buy that many seeds at the price you do and know there good I wouldnt buy seeds from company like green house either .
I cant beilve franco died from malaria , thats wild.
I never heard about him losing his cuts.

5 Likes

Def go looking into it. Also check out jordan of the islands. He sells a 12 pack for 65 canadian shipped and will send another 12 pack free. Usualy has more than 12 seed per pack. I got 16 in one and 14 in the other:) weve been loosing a buncha great people. Rip nevil, subcool, franco. Youll never be forgotten

4 Likes

Ive grown out johti gear, its harger to get here in the states.
I personally trying to find a mother in widow family right now from mns. I guess I care more about the plant then the bull shit.
I love subcools stuff . I remember 20 years ago when I was in my early 20 he would send out testers all the time. Great guy.

3 Likes

Lookin forward To the show : )
Hawaiian snow and Himalayan gold are great from ghs

1 Like

They also only ever bothered to release two different varieties of seeds, both from tweed, and in my province I’ve never even seen them in stock. I was hoping with DNA genetics partnering with tweed that their seeds would become available legally but so far that hasn’t been the case.

I really dont like tweedXD

2 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes