Testing some OverGrow beans

Testing some beans from generous OG´s.
Received some from @syzygy I’m testing out
: Ssdd x goji og and
: Goji og x Goji og.

And received some Black snow from Doug Dawson and they are @anonymous4289 seeds.

I germinated. 7 Goji x , 6 ssdd x and 5 black snow
One black snow broke while germ in papertowel (waited too long my error) and one didn’t germ. The other 3 did but one looks weak.

All ssdd germ and are good
6 of 7 Goji popped right away and waited another day for the last seed its going now.
Stay tuned for the fun
I may have access to someone at a college where I might be able to get sex testing done on these .

47 Likes

Ill stay tuned. :smiley:

2 Likes

Aye will keep an eye on this one

2 Likes

So cool of you to do this, hopefully you find something to justify the space and time! I did want to caution you that a late-stage banana was found in (1) of the testers. There were a series of light disruptions due to power outages and relatively extreme temperature fluctuations, but it’s possible they’re just unstable too and would have done it anyways. Nothing else has shown anything that I can see but will know more in a few weeks.

c800d5736447f96858ad0b6e797c5b10e913fd8a

10 Likes

looks good, will be following along!

2 Likes

Count me in! :eyes: :seedling:
NO :banana: big :moneybag::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m along for the ride! Go @Kami !

4 Likes

me too!!
Good vibes your way!

5 Likes

Gonna hang out for a while, observe and learn, brought pencil 'n pad. All the best in your endeavors!!! SS/BW…@misterbee

10 Likes

Looking forward to these, I was just saying a few weeks back how has no one crossed Goji and SSDD…. Epic @syzygy simply epic! I hope these are amazing @Kami definitely following this one.

3 Likes

I’ve brought my pencil!

4 Likes

Good morning @Kami I’m just trying to get a spot to follow along with this grow and I’m excited to see how things turn out for you Happy Spring Growing The Doc

1 Like

i wish you luck with the black snow beans. it seems like a lot of people have trouble germ’ing them.

2 Likes

It’s always great to see ppl growing other members seeds! Best of luck with it.

5 Likes

Quick little update and a quick photo. I sent leaf samples to my friend on thursday, waiting on sex results. Everything is chugging along nicely.

11 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: For sure going to be following along for this one i need to get some test kits for sure seems like the move to save some space and time much love and happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

My mind is blown just got the sex results in.
A is Goji x Goji
B is SSDD X goji
C is Black Snow

9 Likes

What testing site do you use?

2 Likes

It was a personal favor from my ex girlfriends and myself friends. My ex used to work with this guy and his wife is a PHD at a college and just got the sex testing machine in. He said its like her new toy. I don’t live in the same town anymore but dropped my samples off the other day to my ex.

6 Likes

Score and damn you ended up with a good amount of gogi x ssdd females you flowering all them out or selecting the best few?

2 Likes