Testing the New Bog SourBlutooth

Testing…

Our goal was to combine some of our best genetics with Sour Bubble to create a flavorful, potent and high yielding strain. This three way combo happened in a synchronistic way.

We had grown BlueMoonRocks outdoors for seeds the previous year and when a female BMR volunteer came up next spring I let her grow with the outdoor Sweet Cindy I was growing for seed also. I kept the seeds from this BMR plant and named it Blue Cindy.

Testers were grown and some fat colas were seen and the results as far as yields was very nice but I had selected Sour Bubble males and one branched and yielded very well for a SB so this male was used and a good sized batch of Sour BluTooth were made indoors.

I usually get what I expect so I have some high hopes for this strain in a time when commercial growers can’t afford poor yields but require high quality.

So we will show our pics and test the results in this thread over the next weeks and months. Test seeds are being distributed to Overgrown Supporters in an effort to give a reward and secure more support. This is an asset to us all so support the site with a very small contribution please.

So here we go with the first test pictures…I germinated these seeds 2 weeks ago and the plants are growing well…more pics coming soon.

All testers please feel free to post your SourBlutooth pics here…BushyOG :sunglasses:

44 Likes

More to come soon…

40 Likes

rock on Bushy Old G this is like back in the day;)

6 Likes

there he is!

interesting cross and I can’t wait to see it grow!
:popcorn: :champagne: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Great !
A test grow journal from Bog is like being in 2003 again ! :heart_eyes:
DS

10 Likes

Yay, signed up for this time-machine event !
Overgrow BoG!!

4 Likes

Bookmarked and watching!
The cross sounds amazing BOG.

3 Likes

Good stuff , dragging a couch in and some popcorn :popcorn:for this test grow by the breeder.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… They are a couple weeks old and getting no special treatment. In one gallon pots of pro mix HP with no additives and we will feed with FF grow big.

Here are the kids…more later…:sunglasses:. Bog

20 Likes

30 Likes

Getting bigger in veg now a while… Bog :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Hey BOG.

The Sour Lifesaver that i gew has distinct royal/navy blue calyxes but not much color elsewhere/typically green bud… something I haven’t seen yet. :blush:

When did :large_blue_circle: blue first start showing up in your plants? or more specifically what strains have passed that on in yours?

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Lifesaver is my bubblegum x JCB a jacks cleaner x blueberry… so some phenotypes have in several of my strains. Bog

17 Likes

Best vibes on the grow! I’m embarrassed to say I still haven’t grown any BOG yet, but that should change soon. old guy getting back into the game a little late. Been 3 solid years now so the fun only gets funner!

I love to watch the breeders grow. yummy sounding strain, too. Thanks for sharing bro. peace

6 Likes

She’s a Beast, In a three gallon pot and five weeks veg she sprung up in flower and both females have very nice structure and thick branching. 30 days in flower and everything looks remarkably great so far! BOG

Available now at bogland72@gmail.com

18 Likes

@BogSeeds I think the forum software does this when you close your Edit Post window before the photos have fully uploaded. I’ve had it do this same thing to me (I get impatient).
We’d love it if you would re-upload the photos of those beautiful plants!!

11 Likes

Wait a couple more weeks…this is gonna be good. We never topped them. Bog

22 Likes

She’s bodacious! Looking good!

peace

3 Likes

Great to see you posting! Really enjoyed your Pot Cast interview from a while back. Always great to have the wisdom and insight from true OGs such as yourself here.

7 Likes

It has a phenotype that is a throw back to pre 98 bubba. Tastes a little like it and is quite potent. This strain still needs some selecting but yields are very nice and it’s a tight indica that really yields great! Bog

18 Likes