Testing the waters - Anyone interested in a BOG LifeSaver Seed Run?

If you’re interested in a BOG LifeSaver seed run, please “like” this post before November 1, 2021. That’ll be the easiest and fastest way for me to see how many of you are interested. Feel free to comment, too - but your “like” will be the determining factor.

About BOG’s LifeSaver:

It’s one of his oldest strains. I remember when he was growing it back in the original Overgrow days almost 20 years ao. Here’s how it’s described at a seedbank:

A cross of SubCool’s JCB (Jacks Cleaner, Blueberry) and BOGBubble. This was BOG’s first truly Medical strain and it has good pain killing properties. Potent and relaxing, LifeSaver also helps with sleep. A good yielder even in smaller grows. LifeSaver! It will cure what ails ya! Tooth numbing potency with a deliciously sweet and fruity taste like candy. It smells like a roll of Life Savers.

BTW - it’s said to be a 60 day strain and a heavy yielder, both of which I think are appealing attributes.

PLEASE NOTE: This seed run would only be opened to members who have been active on overgrow.com and been members prior to September 2021. Sorry snipers, not this round!

EDIT: An exception would be made for members who were not signed up prior to September 2021 IF YOU ARE ALREADY DOING A SEED RUN WHERE YOU ARE THE GROWER

Again, if you want some BOG LifeSaver F2’s, “like” this post before November 1st. If there’s enough interest, I’ll set up new thread where you can sign up.

139 Likes

I don’t know man…I hear J Beezy has some sick Wedding Cake :wink:

14 Likes

I would like to be able.
But I am able, so I guess I’d rather be growin BOG
Just Got ten BOG Bubblegum, can’t wait to get started.

8 Likes

Just fun to watch, in the very least. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol…wut?

6 Likes

Seems like I wouldn’t be eligible, but I still think any preservation run is a good preservation run. Happy growing! :seedling: :popcorn:

8 Likes

I just added an exception. It may not help you, but I will also include new members who are currently doing their own seed run.

9 Likes

Yes I am Able and willing, I document and Test, Test, Test.

4 Likes

Anything helping with sleep zz|nullxnull attires instantly my attention em198|nullxnull, hope this project will fructify, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

By the way things are going it looks like the spring box will have a ton of bogs strains.

7 Likes

I was planning on cloning and reversing one of the fems I’m growing now to make seeds for myself, but I don’t know how @Tonygreen feels about people making crosses with his work and releasing it while he’s still working with it. Also have no idea whether I’ll actually be able to pull it off, so I’m not really comfortable calling it a seed run right now… it’s fine either way, eligible or not I’m sure they’ll make their way around. Like I said, any preservation run is a good preservation run. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Any that helps with pain and sleep is what I look for Many Thanks

2 Likes

Sound like a winner. I don’t think you will have a problem getting rid of them round here, if it happened. Good luck :+1: and positive vibes.

4 Likes

Also interested in any extra pollen you collect. I have BOG Sour BluTooth reg pollen I can trade when the time comes.

3 Likes

Hey @Purple-N-Hairy I’m interested in the BOG pollen… if possible ,)

4 Likes

I grew out 4 BOG SS last winter for head stash. Awesomely great plant to grow and smoke.

I am totally a convert - LOL.

I read BOGs “Bonanza of Green”, I want to try his perpetual grow protocol and definitely want to try his daily plant lineup:
Sour Bubble/ Sour Boggle
Sour Grape
Blue Moon Rocks

Anything BOG released is a ‘covet’ :laughing:

Cheers
G

15 Likes

I’m here for the long haul.

2 Likes

Try double potting once, not like transplanting to larger pot. Something to do with plant messaging BOG said.
I do it different a bit but I’ve evolved, half caveman now.

7 Likes

Sounds good always been interested in this strain, but never got around to getting it.

2 Likes

BOG is always good and pain relief is always needed. Wonder what the like numbers will be.

3 Likes