Testing the waters - Anyone interested in a BOG LifeSaver Seed Run?

:blush:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

8 Likes

:alien::flying_saucer::seedling::fist: Do it!

3 Likes

Well, 99 likes seems to say there’s tons of interest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know lifesaver is one Ive been interested in. :+1:
But I’d probably grow any bog beans. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I dare ya! I double-dog dare ya!
There! One can never refuse a double-dog dare.

4 Likes

Your grows are off the charts! Very informative. I have never ran any of BOGs gear. I truly hope you do this I’ll be shoving in the front row for this one.(just like one would do at a metal concert) The true question is who wouldn’t want you to do this? Cuz I haven’t heard a single complaint on BOG beanz. You would be a lifesaver if you did this🤪

4 Likes

lol…I see what you did there.

Yeah, with over a hundred “likes” in the first day, I think it’s safe to say there’s plenty of interest - so it’s a go. I’ll set up a new thread for sign ups in a few weeks.

18 Likes

Are the seeds in the dirt yet??? :wink::v:

3 Likes

lol, I haven’t even created the sign up thread yet.

11 Likes

I’m impatient :rofl: I want them yesterday :+1::v:

4 Likes

He is cool with it I have asked him on IG

2 Likes

He’s definitely cool with it @PetalPowerseed :grin::+1:

4 Likes

tony

4 Likes

BOG! DO IT!

This time, with these genetics, I have high hopes the boys will be boys and the girls girls!

Lifesaver and Sour Bubble are the BOG gear that I am most psyched to see run/ run myself in the future.

Followed by SBT and Sweet Cindy…

4 Likes

This is gonna be amazing to see
Please tag me ive been on and off because of personal issues,i dont want to miss sign up :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

it sounds like something I would surely be interested in, for sure.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy - wow man, 121 likes as of today!
how many did you have on 11/1?
i’d say the good people of OG think your idea is an excellent one! i cant wait to see it if you decide to go for it!!

if you do decide to do it will you link the new thread to this one so i can find it?

2 Likes

lol, I haven’t been keeping track, but we got around 100 in the first day. It’s definitely slowed down since then, but that’s fine with me.

I don’t think you should have to wait any longer to find out! In fact, I posted this 8 days ago…

13 Likes
1 Like

still, great stuff!!!
damn and i even liked it when you posted it!! :man_facepalming:

3 Likes