TestOfOath's Happy Place

Let’s hope I don’t go boom, my first time running this show

15 Likes

What is it? Don’t have my eyes on. I’m looking. Lol these led lights.

2 Likes

Looks like blasting material !

2 Likes

No butane gonna use iso ?

2 Likes

Vent to the outdoors and don’t run any flame while doing it . No smoking . If your doing it in your grow room unplug your c02 burner if you have one almost forgot one time could of went boom.

3 Likes

It IS blasting material! The iso was only for cleaning purposes, I used whip it premium butane from my grow shop. Making BHO with me at the helm for the first time @Hemp, seems to have come out decent so far. Purging the Grease Monkey now while the mixed stuff cooks in the Pyrex

12 Likes

Question, when would it be safe to turn my propane heater back on?

(Turns out it was now)

But can anyone tell me if this leftover shit in the Pyrex is any good or if it just gets thrown away? I figure if you let it set it’d finish evaporating eventually, right?

3 Likes

Evaporation till nothing left but tar… don’t waste any of your end product.

1 Like

Where did the black come from the stuff on the right looks good ?

1 Like

It’s gloves the Pyrex is sitting on lol

6 Likes

I never done it before. I seen butane done a few times. One goy got hit. He got hurt bad.

2 Likes

Just ran a batch the other night 4 oz of orange goji . Think I got 30 grams from it.

10 Likes

I’ve blasted couple times. Funny I have the same pan for it ,I just scaped it all up best I could and called it good. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

You don’t give up!!! Lol. You grow like 7/11 but 24/7

2 Likes

I’m jealous. I’m not looking at pictures anymore. I’m blind but I can smell the page. Fk I’m done

3 Likes

Time for the monster bong.

2 Likes

That’s what happens when your kids smoke more than you . Full time job keeping them in smoke .

5 Likes

I have friends. They are always broke. But it keeps them safe. Plus I’m in so much pain it’s flipping crazy. Time to blazzzz one for the nation. Yea. I going to roll up a monster I’ll be back.

3 Likes

Like more than ten. It’s insane. I’m happy no lie. But the pain is real it doesn’t stop. I’m ready for some caps. I know they will hit it off.

1 Like

I got some of those round silicone cake pans in my Amazon cart… These square ones and the round vac chamber are a real bad combo that makes for spillage

4 Likes