TestOfOath's Happy Place

I’m not suprised. Potassium is in everything, part of the reason I stopped using potassium silicate.

6 Likes

Now I am torn. I bought mine when you were using it @ReikoX .

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Would be way cooler if home Depot labeled the plants they sell :joy: idk if you can see it in the little rock type container but there’s ONE leaf from the other flowering succulent that got some kinda mold that’s got new growth so that plant didn’t completely die off. Saw the colored cacti and really liked em so I grabbed two and transplanted a few things into different containers

10 Likes

You grow The cactus. I don’t think I can handle none of that stuff right now shrooms are good enough

2 Likes

That lava (or) coral container is bad-ass bud!

3 Likes

I was just trying to learn Mushrooms but it seemed to hard and expensive. Growing cacti seemed easier.

3 Likes

Mushrooms are not really that hard or expensive. I’ve grown them plenty of times.

3 Likes

They make these premade kits that come in bags… Depending on the kind of mushrooms you’re trying to grow (these are edible ones not trippy lol) and I think all you do is cut the bag and mist and it kinda takes care of itself.

I’ve also gotten 2nd washed cakes of trippy mushroom and put the entire cake into the soil of a 5 gallon pot and got 2 itty bitty harvests of trippy mushrooms :grin: gonna see if I can’t find that pic way back in Google photos…

Bam! Wow who’d of guessed I used to have an even filthier grow space than I do now :joy: look at that floor

13 Likes

A nice little village.

4 Likes

You can get the premade cakes. Then you just inject the spores. I didn’t grow mine.

3 Likes

I am looking for Lions Mane. I don’t know if it is trippy. I just know it get amazing reviews for Memory.

@TestOfOath and @Hemp were do you these?

5 Likes

This one’s certified organic, I’d give it a shot and experiment you should be able to harvest at least twice from the one side they have you cut open and what not, I’m sure you could find a way to harvest the other side with some trial and error

3 Likes

Took some pics of my buddies grow room while I was over there that grows my (our) smoking weed for the time being while I focus on making seeds. I built the 840w fixture in there, all Lenofocus lighting with angled aluminum I cut and fixed together. He just built the scrog net.

13 Likes

This is such a low key burn :fire:

9 Likes

I wasn’t trying to do that though :joy::joy::joy: but I did mention it’d take a while to take down and move should he ever need to

5 Likes

Very nice. I’m just about ready. Did you do a thread on this? I don’t wanna get in over my head and that baby looks sweet!

2 Likes

@Boozer I built that well before I ever found OG but I do have a couple pics somewhere way back in Google photos I can try and find later. Truthfully there’s probably lots of better stuff nowadays that comes prebuilt for less money, I’ve helped that company for a long time so they’ve given me a decent amount of lights for free and I used a lot in that fixture.

5 Likes

I nearly spat my coffee out reading that too :rofl:

7 Likes

We’re still revegging mainly cause of my fucking, everything’s starting to look real solid again though. Been testing germ rates on a bunch of crosses I made and gonna send em off to a buddy or two to see how they grow. Still just the waiting game over here for the time being, once everything finishes revegging I’ll clean em all up nice and pretty but that’s gonna be a lottttt of pruning and shaping. Clay rocks at the bottom of the pots seems to be working perfectly for the mild air pruning I wanted for the bottoms of the dirt I always hated how they’d ball up down there

19 Likes

Nice roots. Sounds like a great hair product name. Looking good. Babies are looking nice also

4 Likes