Tga agent orange grow

tga agent orange , 5/5 seeds sprouted, 3 got to the flowering room.
setup is Dwc, advanced hydrophobic of Holland nutes+ biobizz/atami/hesi supplements; 600 hps.
2 phenos showing…
Hope to find a nice male … its what interest me more… if I could have 2/3 males ( one each pheno) it would be a blast !
DS
pics on day 1 of 12/12 ( day 24 from seed)

14 Likes

Pretty plants! I’ll stay tuned.

Day 5 12/12
Pics taken during darktime, leaves are “sleeping”, that’s why they look downward.

AgentOrange #1. Pheno1

AgentOrange #2. Pheno2

AgentOrange #3. Pheno1

Today is clone cutting day…
Peace all…
DS

13 Likes

Nice greeeeen hehe :slight_smile: healthy, Little monsters haha!

Peace

Plants #1 and #3 confirmed males. Identical twins they are… The tall one is fem.
I was hoping for 2 males, that’s true… But was hoping for different phenos…
DS

1 Like

What a trip to see my gear posted on Overgrow again.

Thanks

Sub

16 Likes

thanks to you for keeping up the fight till you guys really got it ! you overgrew the gov. !!!
its nice coming back from a decennial hiatus and seeing what all you guys have done.
great seeing faces after years of wondering…
greetings to the family, hugs to your wonderful Mrs Jill.
DS

2 Likes

Nice to have you around @Subcool . Congrats @Dee.S73.

1 Like

Lookin good man. My grape lime ricky from subcool are almost done. Ones gone right purple.

1 Like

2 officially males… the short ones…

a nice fanleaf

DS

5 Likes

The only fem. AO that remains is getting big…
Already had to start tying her up… :wink:
Frontline there are 2 Colombian Fruit from the local clone I finally managed to get ahold of. Now just need to wait until harvest to see if it is the same I did smoke a few months ago.
DS

5 Likes

U got some nice balls eheh :joy:

2 Likes

you made my day with that !! Lmfao
:wink:
DS

Small photo update : 3 agent orange clones went in the flowering room 8 days ago , after being vegged 6 days after showing roots in aerocloner (4 days) and going in rw cubes…

DS

9 Likes

The agent Orange and her 3 clones are doing well…
Shes now filling 1/3 of the tent, the clones are following in the way…
On the front the clones, on the back ( and well budded ) the ao from seed…

Buds…

DS

10 Likes

:astonished: Yep, those look amazing!

She’s getting a nice beastie… smell is getting sweeter, like orange candy, resin is there, lot of small sub branches loaded with popcorn size nugs getting bigger every day and long spear shaped buds on main branches. Clones have the exact same shape… They look more like plants from seed than clones… And they are growing like crazy too… Lot of vitality in this seed…

Hand size comparison

DS

5 Likes

Getting close to harvest…flushing start today
Sorry for hps spoiling colors…

DS

5 Likes

Some real colour pics…

10 Likes

Looking good, getting any orange smells? I ran a cut of it for a while, but didn’t like the selection. The smoke was mellow, old school but no orange other than the color of the dried buds. I am getting some serious tangerine from the Jilly Bean I have going now though.

6 Likes