TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Nice, i already got what i want in my cart…
So far, Chernobyl, Agent Orange and Cherrygasm, or maybe Jilly Bean.

Just re-thinking my choices carefully. (U know like i am a very experienced grower and i need to check on heritage and all…)

LOLOLOLOL

1 Like

The chernobyl is really good. That is one I wish I kept.

2 Likes

The TGA website :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My Freebies and seeds are alwats vert fresh we have small breeding rooms and we turn over jars often
Sub

3 Likes

There is not international shipping at the website, so that’s ok, will get them thru Attitude. Thanks.

1 Like

Here is a dried Cuvee 2 bud. Very nice high, mostly in the head with a euphoric happy side. A bit menthol and lemony, pineapple thing going on.

19 Likes

What about the other Cuvee,the dark one…

3 Likes

Patience my friend. There is method to my madness. Ha! Ha! :grin:

6 Likes

Here is Cuvee 3. It has a grape, petrol, fruit thing going on. Not as strong as the other two but more bag appeal and a nice purple hue.

25 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/tga-testers-cherry-cordial-queen-annes-revenge/4557

4 Likes

Looking like FIRE!!!

5 Likes

Jilly Bean 'fascination clone. So… Many… Leaves…

18 Likes

That looks incredible. Nice work

5 Likes

I am so jealous of all of you guys… Damn, i bought every single thing anybody would ever need in order to grow weed. But i forgot, you can’t buy experience… CHEERS BROTHERS!!!

That Cuvee looks amazing, both of them…

8 Likes

Some shots of Cuvée3, the zebra stripe pheno. Something about this recent release of Cuvée idk haha… Every cross from Sub I’ve seen is so so nice but THIS one I mean my god not a single mediocre cut of Cuvée in sight this past year, all frosty as hell. Definitely planning on keeping this one for the distant future if she smokes as good as she looks!

17 Likes

Great post man, kind words. Very true you can not buy experience! I’m relatively young for most farmers, part of this wave of new kids on the block that throw a schedule or two of liquid nutes at everything they see and blast everything with butane, and then say they’re “experienced”. To me there’s a difference between following a schedule/instructions and actually growing. But whenever I get locked in to a nerd session with an old timer it feels like I’m just a vessel projecting @Subcool knowledge and spreading the love. Thanks to years of online research heavily influenced by weednerd nation and the humble growers of the west coast, I’m able to hold a conversation with old school dudes and speak as though I’ve been growing for decades, but in the end it’s the experience. I’m just glad I’ve become well enough equipped to be able to reinforce the old soul that I am. I want to explore as many cultivars as possible and re-introduce some real true old school funk to the new school resin content. I think that’s where all the hidden terpenes are hiding! I want to TASTE the whiff of what I smell in my jars. That kind of funk that just hits you in the back of your nasal passages

9 Likes

I want to kiss that beautiful little lady! Damn fine specimen you’ve got yourself there!

6 Likes

It has to have bag appeal… I bet it’s strong enough…

5 Likes

This is Cuvee 1. It is the strongest and biggest yielder. It has a hashy, tropical fruit flavor. The trichomes just drip off these oily buds. The winner of the three pheno’s.

19 Likes

Shortest one of the three by any chance? Could have had this one myself, more pinot dom I think? Super chunky, moreso than the pheno I ended up keeping

5 Likes