TGA Subcool Gear

Does anyone have any TGA Subcool gear they could part ways with? In particular would like to find some strawberry daiquiri, lemon Stilton, locomotion, cherry lemonade, Marion berry or possibly some plush berry.

14 Likes

Here’s what I got if any interest:

|TGA Subcool|Pandora’s Box|
|TGA Subcool|Querkle|
|TGA Subcool|Agent Orange|
|TGA Subcool|Brian Berry Cough|

19 Likes

Why not buy from a legit retailer?

1 Like

This is the way things go around here. People buy, sell and trade seeds and cuts on here everyday.

15 Likes

I know been there done that… but been fucked also… not on here but yea

4 Likes

I’d like to have that Brian berry cough! What are you asking for it?

3 Likes

Subcool passed away a few months ago. Since then his gear is getting harder and harder to find with people buying it up.i was looking for strains you can’t neces find online any more unfortunately.

10 Likes

I’ve got his Jacks Cleaner. I’m gonna F2 it one of these days

32 Likes

I gotta make more Pennywise got 3 regs…praying🙏

9 Likes

I’ve got
Jack the Ripper
Locomotion
9 Pound hammer
Mickey Kush
And some Freebies i can remember right now
I did get them before his house burned down

18 Likes

I’ve only got a 5 seeds left from the original breeder pack, but I’d be interested in trading, Whatcha got that you want to get rid of?

4 Likes

I have a couple of the 5 seed packs

Agent Orange
Hurkle
Killer Grape
Locomotion
Mother Tongue
Pennywise
Quantum Kush
Ripped Bubba x2
Space Bomb x2

16 Likes

Yea R.I…P long live querkle some stuff here left

https://bankofseeds.com/27-tga-subcool-genetics-seeds

5 Likes

Funny seeing this post as I just found some old stashed seeds and I have 5 of holy grail…space queen which I believe was discontinued several years ago and seems to be the backbone to many of his strains.
The seeds are prob about 10yrs old but also found some other really nice strains that I was gifted from the original overgrow back in the day.

13 Likes

First off… we don’t sell seed here, My fellow Cultivationist :slight_smile: We TRADE–, Barter __ , Send out testers of any project , we provide our regular user and those who I’m put on information and grow journals. Happy growing friend :wink:

14 Likes

Got the flav and agent orange.

6 Likes

Not sure if @Sunvalley f2 ed his locomotion. Know he made crosses at one point

5 Likes

My Locomotion f2 are finished … i have Locomotion x Blues and Locomotion x Green Crack x Blues… have some Cuvee x Blues too.

12 Likes

Just an FYI. Strainly has 38 listings for Sub’s stuff: https://www.strainly.io/en/victoriousmedz

Hey @schmarmpit. What would you take for those Agent Orange, and Pandora’s Box seeds? Any particular strains you’re looking for?

8 Likes

I may have heard from a little bird that someone is looking around for the right person to preserve space queen wish I had time to do it been on my bucket list for a long while now

13 Likes