TH Seeds Promo – Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/th-seeds-promo-win-mk-ultra-feminised-seeds for the rules and how to enter

17 Likes

Another promo. Haven’t tried the TH Seeds but have grown G13 and a Kush cross would be interesting to try.

3 Likes

You’re killing it @George_The_Vault, thanks for another giveaway.

5 Likes

Never tried T.H. seeds sounds like they need to be STIGGY Tested for quality assurance .

2 Likes

I’ve not had the pleasure, but would love to experience some TH genetics…MK Ultra sound good!..cheerz…

1 Like

The Vault Seeds and George have been raiding the seed Vaults again giving away more great seeds.

3 Likes

Nothing dull(es) about this competition. Allen said so.

Cola blindly follows for this one.

Tried some bad puns here lol

2 Likes

Yet Another great promo!!! Thank you for the opportunity @George_The_Vault!

2 Likes

Snapped my arm clean off by this point :rofl: count me in :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I’ve always saw good things about T.H. Seeds. And MK ultra i wanna try!

2 Likes

I’ll stay out of this one as i already have mk ultra lol

3 Likes

If I win I will grow & smoke them with Sagemasta Dunn

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks again for another chance to win!

2 Likes

Always wanted to try mk ultra and th seeds. Thanks for another awesome vault contest @George_The_Vault!

2 Likes

I’m in! Plus 20…

1 Like

Eventually everyone is going to be a winner with this many giveaways , maybe it’s my turn this time . Thanks again good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Im in with the other regular entries.
My odds are good this time.

3 Likes

Have ran a few strains from these guys and usually find a keeper in every batch.

I’m entered

2 Likes

I’ve grown MKage ( sage x mk ultra.) and it was nice :+1: though each cycle ( x3.) took 13 weeks of flowering but it was nice bud.
I have their bubblegum and gonna run those shortly.
I’ll have a go at this giveaway thanks @George_The_Vault.
Gaz

5 Likes

Now this IS something I do wanna grow out, this and their Heavy Duty Fruity.
Thanks for another promo.
I tried to make an order from you guys last week but had to use money gram, and it said they had to confirm me and it takes about half an hour, it’s been 5 days…

3 Likes