Thai x Indian x African

I admit that this is a simple pollen chuck gone successfully and now here I am at the mercy of my creation. The mother was Red Thai x Assam HashplanT and the male pollen was Nigerian Yoruba Bantu. All genetics are sativa and landrace best to my knowledge. This should make for one heck of a wild plant!!!
Here we are at about a week above ground on a 11/13 light schedule.
No expectations but hoping for a healthy seed to harvest grow

57 Likes

Keep up the great work. Excited to see how this goes as it unfolds.

1 Like

Oh, I am parking my ol butt front and center for this!
:sunglasses::+1:

Loading the bong for Mr :honeybee: & Floyd!

Party on Dude!!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

So your flowering right out of the gate on those . I’ll tag along should be interesting.

4 Likes

Yes! From start to finish I’m running this single seed and hoping for a girl on that 11/13 light schedule. Due to the sativa dominant genetics I expect this plant to still reach 2 feet maybe more🤞
Thanks for joining the show!!

@Gpaw appreciate the support!!! No idea what to expect!!! :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

This will be fun to watch.

2 Likes

Ill tag along. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:chair: :wine_glass: :cheese: :popcorn: I am ready for the :film_projector:

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Got a feeling this plant will be a vigorous grower, quite some change in just 24 hrs

21 Likes

I am glued to my chair for this one. Damn interesting strains for sure.
Wishing you luck for a girl.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I appreciate the vibes in wishing for a girl!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

13 Likes

Despite the 11/13 light schedule this plant seems to be on cruise Control, as long as I have me my favorite plant supplement in hand I should be ok, thats that LITFA :man_shrugging::wink:

10 Likes

Tired as heck, but dragging my arse on over, gonna wait until that far right corner open up. Being the “GREAT DUDE” he is, @Gpaw will nudge me to keep me awake. Good luck on this one, I foresee much success. Continue to stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :sleeping:

4 Likes

Any idea why my leaves are pointing up so extremely??

8 Likes

How close are the light?

PH?

A cross like that very low feed … looks like it is burning up …

Could be your RH if none of the above check the boxes ~ medium looks a bit dry but not sure what medium it’s in

Just read LIFTA

Could be the lifta ; establish ur roots and then throw candy bars and Big Macs at it :sunglasses:

Give it good PH water for a bit maybe cal/mg if in coco until those cots fade… maybe

3 Likes

So my light is 24 inches Away, it’s an led.
Soil is roots organics nothing added.
The seed was planted in a pocket of seed starter that I put in the middle of the pot.
Rh has been mid 50’s. I had a plastic dome over it and I actually took it off and left it off because I saw that it was very humid in there and initially I was guessing that’s the issue, too high of humidity. But temps are low 80 high 70.
The plant is sharing space with another plant that’s 3 weeks away from harvest hence why I got my Rh in mid 50’s. Appreciate your suggestions and response!
Just hoping that this plant will pull through. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hi @misterbee … Bud is around …

Righ now … 10 babys … Golden tiger x Skunk … Gt x Malawi … Gt x Affg … Purple Haze … regular .

:man_farmer: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :earth_americas: :white_check_mark: :brazil:

11 Likes

@Bud_Weiser
Relevancy of your post would be appreciated. Otherwise hi, Jack!

4 Likes

10 Likes