Thank you Doug Dawson for the seeds

I don’t know if I thanked you already Doug for the seeds you sent
Me,
I want to thank you again

21 Likes

Doug’s great. He sent me a laptop and a tablet, lol.

12 Likes

That was really kind of him,

10 Likes

He’s a generous dude. Great friend to have.

9 Likes

My pleasure bud, happy to share and really glad they ended up with you. Hope they grow well :v:

13 Likes

You want any of these seeds I just got
Purple poison cookies from misterbee
And ylly from pawsdoclaws

Regular photos seeds

12 Likes

Thanks brother, much appreciated, but I got both of those coming already :slight_smile: They are both super generous as are you so I am good.

12 Likes

That’s cool just
Making sure since they seeds are fire,and I would like to hook you up for being so nice

9 Likes

I really do appreciate it bud. You have offered me stuff before and I know you to be a generous guy. I would take you up on it if I didn’t have them coming already :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Doug is next level generous.

First OG seeds to get to me were from…Doug!

You must be sending out more that a hundred letters a month!

It is greatly appreciated by all here.

10 Likes

I’m going to get some seeds from Egypt
If they get through your name is on some of them

11 Likes

Is this the official thread to thank @DougDawson :rofl:
If so, I can’t thank you enough for all you do for this community.
More important than the seeds you have gifted me is the knowledge, support and OG caring. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for your kind words. It’s a pleasure being here with all of you, it’s the people that make OG what it is and I am proud to be a small part of it. I do have a feedback thread for anyone who wants to complain about me though :slight_smile:

https://overgrow.com/t/doug-dawson-feedback-thread/49485

8 Likes

waynesworld

8 Likes

yep, many thanks to @DougDawson . generous guy for sure.

5 Likes

What’s funny is I’m pretty sure @G-paS wrote his name as DougDawsom on misterbee’s giveaway

Goes to show you how awesome @DougDawson is, has people subliminally adding awesome into his name :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

Hey, you try typing with arthritic fingers. “M” in right there next to “N”. :rofl: I have to have cataract surgery too. BRAT! I fixed it.

6 Likes

Bummer, you could have left it. I could be known as Doug Dawsome :rofl: I got to get my business cards changed.

7 Likes

Doug Dawesome
@dawesomness.com
#dawesomness

3 Likes

LOL, that’s Dawesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes