Thank you from Tammy Dawson

Hello OG. So I brought my wife to our cottage yesterday for her birthday. All night and into today the people of OG have been sending her the coolest birthday wishes. She asked me to give a big thanks to you all as she was really quite surprised and happy to see every one of these well wishes. You all made her day that much more special so from my wife Tammy and myself a big heartfelt thanks to you all. The people of OG are the best. @Oldtimerunderground , @Rhino_buddy , @cannabliss , @Abbbian , @Indoornesian , @Donnie , @BigMike55 , @EugeneDebs420 , @Pigeonman

66 Likes

Hahaha Awsome :+1: happy Birthday :birthday:
Make sure Duggy does this dishes haha.

15 Likes

Leaving the whole tub of Sour Cream = LOVE.

7 Likes

Love it! Hope it was a perfect day. Until next time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Tammy Looks like your hubby is spoiling you today.

5 Likes

Oh!!! I saw people saying “Happy birthday Tammy” but I didn’t know who Tammy was :laughing:

Happy Birthday Tammy! :birthday:

8 Likes

Right there with ya!

Sorry I missed it! Happy belated birthday Tammy!!

6 Likes

Hell yea brother, you and her are very welcome! Glad she liked the bday wishes and you are one lucky man, your wife is beautiful! I know my wife is my rock and the love of my life. Wouldn’t be possible to do the things I do without her. I’m positive you feel the same way about yours and I’m sure she’s just as thankful to have an awesome, handsome dude like you to enjoy life with.

Have fun in the trails and on the water!! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks all, apparently all the good vibes from OG are having an effect as the clouds just broke and the rain stopped. Off for a hike in the woods.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Fun times.

1 Like

YES! :laughing: :hugs: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :clap: :right_anger_bubble: :beers: :beer: :fire: :partying_face: :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face: Way to go! You two have fun!!! Life is living!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Happy bday!!!

Hopefully you made her a tasty doob or some edibles too

2 Likes

Oh that was actually me. Looks like the 5 pack of Good Vibes I sent are arriving! :laughing:

4 Likes

You @Slick1, I won nothing but good vibes!!! :drooling_face: problem is, they don’t get to become cool plants we nurture!!! :tired_face:

3 Likes

Have a great birthday Tammy!

Have a great long weekend the two of you!

2 Likes

Well not with that attitude!

3 Likes

have to agree with that, but you did get me stressed out@!! Beans! Good Vibe ones, new strain!!! :rofl: :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: :kissing: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Very nice view.

2 Likes

You go for a walk stick to the path
Just watching American werewolf in London lol

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, and many more!

3 Likes