Thanks Petal Power for the seeds! πŸ™

These got here quick. Hoping to share these genetics all over this island. Thanks! :v:

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

22 Likes

Wish i had some lol, i hardly have any seeds myself but trying to get a few to start my medicine with

2 Likes

Good Morning @Worstsideman63 . When I joined this forum, I was lucky enough to get a pack of seeds from @corey . I truly felt like it was Christmas! Be patient and watch this thread: Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3
You will have seeds soon. You are among some of the nicest, most generous folks I’ve had the pleasure to share ideas with. Sit tight and get yourself ready to OverGrow!

6 Likes

Hey brother, I slacked a couple days but I’ll get to the post office today, don’t worry it’ll still be quicker than any seed bank :yum:

4 Likes

Thank you @eagles009 i do appreciate it, i know its hard trying to keep up with things, no problem, again thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @MyrtleGrounds, i appreciate it yeah i know it takes time, patience is the key and yeah everyone on here is great, its like one big family, and you cant beat family, again thanks

4 Likes