Thanksgiving spread contest and giveaway

So let’s have a fun community holiday contest starting tomorrow and ending Friday morning

The winner will receive a 10 pack each of jack herer, white rhino, chocolate diesel and a fem auto of winners choice from my cdlc breeding run

That’s 40 total seeds to the winner

Here’s the rules!

Post a pic of your thanksgiving dinner spread!

Cast ur votes for other members by simply liking their pic

Here’s the curveball, must place AT LEAST 3 votes for other members meals as well to enter the contest and votes must be cast by Friday morning to be eligible (gives time to let other entries come in and not limit the votes so u can win by posting pic and not voting)

Winner will be announced Friday at noon Arizona time

To make things easier for me too, if u can tag who u voted for on your entry pic too that would be awesome!

Let’s see them dinners and more importantly, happy thanksgiving everyone! Let’s find out who makes the best spread!

Good thing I’m running the contest cuz without me entering y’all might have a shot :joy::rofl:

48 Likes

Sound like fun. I’ll be there . thanks for the opportunity @AzSeaindooin420 .:trophy:.

3 Likes

Too bad canadian thanksgiving came and gone :joy:

4 Likes

Im already getting things started lol

Got my bread picked apart for dressing, turkey is brining, boiling eggs for deviled eggs now, then pie work and pre mixing what can be before tomorrow to make getting up and starting the turkey at 4am a little easier lol

10 Likes

I was going to say the same thing. :laughing: :v:
I am lookin’ forward to seeing everyones foods though. :+1:

4 Likes

My the Mrs Gemi -said she is in on this one guys.

Happy Turkey day OG’s

3 Likes

Nice! My bird been in a buttermilk and herb bath all day

Got a loaded Mac salad and loaded potato salad , bout to peel and do the deviled eggs, got another hour before i stuff the turkey and into the oven for the night to slow and low for 18 hours at 250 degrees, start basting when i get up

Then to top it off I got a nice foot long cone to fill with about a half oz for maximum munchie potential

Morning will be doing mashed taters and mushroom turkey gravy, glazed ham and the green bean casserole

26 Likes

Happy early Thanksgiving to all the :us: 's. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s spreads. All the best

5 Likes

I work tomorrow so… Chinese food or something for @Rena93 and I tomorrow night. lol

You think we’ll be in the running for that??

11 Likes

:joy::rofl:

Bro if u end up at hibachi… Lmao

3 Likes

oh god last person I know that ate there said they were pouring food out of their asshole…

I think maybe starving might be better. lmao

5 Likes

It’s not bad, just don’t drink the water hahaha

3 Likes

Awesome…Great idea

2 Likes

Birdie goin night night in a warm and cozy oven, see y’all tomorrow

23 Likes

Do you put it at 200* all night?

2 Likes

235 degrees

1 Like

Starting to do up a Demi glacé for the turkey I’m not eating meat this thanksgiving so I’m going to be making up a stuffed butternut squash with chopped almonds mushroom dried cranberries wild rice with a brown sugar sauce still doing a turkey and all normal fixings for the rest of the family

9 Likes

Sorry to hear you lost the bet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

21 Likes

What is that, a rum ham?

3 Likes