That BBD Energy 🔵

I meant to do this run a while back. I’ve been a little overwhelmed by life, and have not had anything growing since January.

I dropped 6 Blueberry Diesel from @anonymous4289

I’ll give them a little more time in the desk drawer before moving them to solo cups.

47 Likes

Yup. I just pulled up front row seats to this one brother!

I’ll be watching fa shooo! :metal:t4:

18 Likes

Those terps gonna hit people like…
DeliriousFrenchFlicker-size_restricted
:+1:

16 Likes

Very cool. I have seen many nice plants come from those BBD seeds, should be a good run. Best of luck man.

11 Likes

I am planning to chop any males, then maybe move them to a smaller tent to finish flower, after I have done that.

Then hopefully make most of it into bubble hash, to smush to rosin, and then make some homemade carts.

12 Likes

I’ll be watching!
I got this in the lineup a few months from now.

4 Likes

Cool Man!!! tagged for follow. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t make my mistake and take clones.

I started with 5 and got 3 females and all were nice with 2 being stand outs, 1 fruit leaning with nice purple and the other with a nice strong lemon flavor that I’m starting to like better then the first one.

But seriously good luck…
images (14)

6 Likes

Think I may have left them a day or 2, too long. We’ll see over the next few days if I did any damage.

13 Likes

They are all in coco now

5 Likes

I’m tagging along for this one! Good luck on the grow.

2 Likes

You will not be disappointed. I’m starting the 3rd cycle w/them and will have room for them for the foreseeable future

These are the next batch of BBD clones about to go in. I concur w/the poster from above, take clones. Happy growing.

10 Likes

5/6 have sprouted. I think I damaged the root of the 6th, by not noticing it was tangled in cotton when I picked it up. 6/6 wanted to sprout.

Still hand watering for now, until I notice roots trying to escape the cup drainage, or they get a little bigger.

I think it’s funny that I failed to focus on the plant in any of these pics, so I didn’t redo them. You get the jist. lol

12 Likes

I finally found someone that takes pics worse then I do. Lol

Nice perlite to dirt ratio.

6 Likes

Man I’m terrible with my camera phone and my trichome scope :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is premixed Coco. Wanted to make it easier for myself on my first few coco runs

7 Likes

i somehow missed this thread. you’re off to a good start, i look forward to your updates.

6 Likes

Its the Archer avatar that pulled me in. Such an awesome show. Every time I see dudes username I laugh :100: You ever watch it anon?
giphy (3)

7 Likes

never saw it, maybe 1 or 2 episodes and lost interest.

3 Likes

It’s a gem of a show. My wife hates it but still can’t help but laugh at some scenes.

But yes hopefully @other_barry is prepared for the comparisons/ memes / puns.

May your buds turn out as big as Lana’s hands
download (14)

5 Likes

Don’t you threaten me with a good time! :slight_smile:

7 Likes