That holy grail smoke

We all have had that smoke that just did it for you. Be it for terps or special high or both. For me it is sort of a tie between DJ Shorts Sativa blueberry and a Bubba Kush pheno that tasted like Chocolate Coffee. Both were amazing in terp profile and high.
I would love to find either strain!
So what special strain or pheno have you found that you would love to find again?
Perhaps someone reading will make that dream come true…. Stranger things have happened.

16 Likes

Grunk is one I would like to have again.

3 Likes

Fairfax Fourway

7 Likes

Sunset sherbert for sure. I love the cream/gas/fruit combo. For me, I can enjoyn SS day or night

5 Likes

Alien Moonrocks auto by Twisted Tree Autoflowers. Something about the way that strain hits me… Does it every single time, from all 3 plants I’ve harvested. It’s a very cerebral feeling that goes euphoric after a few minutes, and works it’s way down my spine and into my body. Such an enjoyable experience. I really really love that strain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Still looking for some super loud, acrid, funky skunk. Something that stings the nostrils, stony but still sends your head spinning type smoke. That’s the only thing I’m really missing. Something that hashes really well would be nice too of course

2 Likes

It isn’t my grail smoke but I had some shit called “Choco-latte” and it had a chocolate coffee flavor too. Very narcotic high.

Holy grail smoke would be scoring some of the Chocolate Thai or “kind bud” I got as a teenager.

4 Likes

The Nympho auto is on another level level when it comes to smoke. The potency is unmatched. The high is all day long. It’s enjoyable and great for just relaxing, or going to social or private events The taste… the tastes. She has so many flavors. Lemon pine grapes buttercream bubblegum orange skunk chem diesel gas cheese spice. And of course that roadkill skunk. This type of terp profile is unheard of in smoke.
Talking about loud. Omg. Loud isn’t rubbing a plant or sniffing in a bag… loud is smelling a gram 100 feet away. And that’s inside the baggie.
There is a lot of weed out there, but nothing comes close to this strain.

7 Likes

My desert island herb would have to be the sativa dom Super Lemon Haze I had from 2008-2012. Totally unpractical to grow. Took 12-14 weeks, 3-4 x stretch, wispy, fluffy buds but the taste and BUZZ!
Motivation in plant form! Total cut thru anything , uplifting and happy. So smooth and tasty! We use to call it Hollywood weed, cause I’m sure it’s the same kinda stuff Kirt and Goldy smoke! I miss it so much just talking about it!:weary:

10 Likes

My friend knew a prof. At the u.w. at the time they had a medical program for cannabis. Well long story short I would end up with a p of U.W Hashplant, and I swear this stuff must of been grown from a mom. Because it was identical to every last bag. Shit was like coated in glue sticky. Stank so damn loud! Straight best weed ive ever had. The second is silver surfer haze. I bought a p of this in college it ended looking like people had coated the bud in dust and crystals. This stuff was some of the most kind bud I’ve ever had the chance to smoke.( now that I think of it u.w hashplant was a cut…

3 Likes

That Fairfax 4 way was amazing :raised_hands: @VAhomegrown

5 Likes

Man I miss that old school tuna can kush I used to get in high school: she was a beauty- real expensive: 140 a half oz in a can.

The two particular ones are the almost coffee tasting kush and the green apple kush that tasted beautiful ! I’ve tried the so called “tuna kush” and it doesn’t even come close to that shit! Word was that it was the Hells angels bringing it in and packaging it so clever.

2 Likes

@Oldjoints I had an amazing DJ Short Blueberry Indica that was absolutely amazing early 2000s Also Great White Shark :shark:

4 Likes

I have DJ Short Blueberry Indica circa 2008. It is decent smoke and has a hint of Blueberry on the exhale but the DJ Short Blueberry I am referring to is a Sativa and had a sharp blueberry flavor from first toke to the last. A very long lasting clear headed high!
It grew with twisted leaves, a very distinct plant. If I’m not mistaken I got it in 1998…….

7 Likes

Word

@VAhomegrown Virginia is for lovers

7 Likes

The Indica I have had a straight heavy blueberry flavor and would put you straight to sleep lol

1 Like

this sounds like an awesome experience. do you know if there is a photoperiod version or is it auto only?

i like how you describe things. you gave me a real experience and taste there. i’m tempted to look this up now, although roadkill skunk is probably not what i think of when i think about tastes or smells i want to experience. although i have to say that i recently smoked some weed which i would describe as being cheese-y in aroma, but the taste on the tongue was more interesting and complex, sweeter and not as off-putting as i would have thought.

2 Likes

I always hear you talk about this nympho :thinking:
Truly has me wondering🙂

Never had a chance to grow it but deff would have to say cherry lime was an all time fave though it wasnt around to long or we use to have a occurring OG kush strain that was phenomenal I can’t explain it atm but if I took a hit of it I’d sure be able to tell you :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Rabeats2093 @highminwin
The Nympho leaves a sweet Afghan taste in the mouth. Her multiple terps and aromas often confuse people.
Guy will talk about how many flavors she has. It’s beautiful how she can produce them all at once and offer something for everyone.
Her only caveat is her potency… people complain that she is too potent. Yet they get upset when I don’t give her to them. She is a tough one to explain but once a person smoke her, they understand.

5 Likes