That's play **What is that strain!** 🎉

ZAMALDELICA: THIS MYSTERIOUS 100% SATIVA IS SOMETHING ELSE

This strain is unique since it derives from Réunion, an island just east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. This island exudes mysterious vibes, and a sativa landrace coined Zamal. When Zamal was pollinated by a Golden Tiger strain, their ganja baby turned into Zamaldelica, a 100% sativa. Sweet carrot and floral fragrances are to be expected after hitting that toke. The highs are quite uplifting and psychedelic.

Zamaldelica grows much like a landrace sativa, best suited for outdoor operations. Vigorous growth is to be expected. The buds land on the fluffy side. This strain finishes its flowering period in about 11-14 weeks, which is definitely a sativa trait. The growth becomes quite bushy, although one needn’t worry about mold because of the fluffy nugs.

I have some bulk seeds from a few folks. I don’t know what they are, usually do to handwriting. Not as bad as mine but, using markers is hard. I was able to figure it out combining the writing on the bottle and on a piece of tape and google :laughing:

First person to get it right gets some

:green_heart: :seedling:

Edit sorry I forgot the photos, my daughter showed up

20 Likes

G13xnl5 or other such things

2 Likes

Extra Goji packs??

4 Likes

Anything durban

2 Likes

michican cherry festival ?

1 Like

OG kush, Appalachian, ATF, C99, GSC, GG4, MTF, Trainwreck, Jack Herer, Cat Piss,
@G-paS Can we keep trying and go crazy!? :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :flushed:
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Maybe Bodhi GG4xSSDD?
Do we get a pic?

3 Likes

Could it be OGer? :thinking:

1 Like

Sour Diesel???

1 Like

Shit I’m no good at this.

2 Likes

maybe stuck in plain sight

1 Like

i don’t think any of us are :rofl:

2 Likes

Bob Saget OG, Gandalf OG, Bubba Kush
GDP, Skywalker OG, Chocolope…

2 Likes

Haha some Sour Bubble! Even though your trying to win some! Good luck!

1 Like

Grand Daddy Purp?

1 Like

Eutierra, Chocolate Thai, Afghan Durban!!

2 Likes

Viet-something!

1 Like

Wait…aren’t you supposed to see all? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Bubblegum!!!

1 Like

Oof, no Vietnamese black :sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes