THC Bomb & Berry Bomb (Bomb seeds) Testing grow tracker app

I was lucky enough to win a competition from @GorillaSeeds on the 6th November.

Out of this selection I decided to pop a THC Bomb and a Berry Bomb.

I soaked in water in a 3 part pot on top of the sky box (it’s a good temperature to keep the Coco warm for germing).

Above is the sky box temperature.

Potted into Canna Coco professional plus and wetted in with 0.5ml/0.5l organicus.
0.1ml/0.5l Raimil (root stimulator).

Onto the Grow Tracker App

Which was highlighted in a post by @HolyAngel How do you record and organize your projects and grows here.

On first glance I was impressed. On second glance I was blown away how well laid out this app is for free. Definitely worth a look. I thought I’d try it as we get these to motherhood.

You can set up various “gardens” to be able to keep up with varying environments/feed schedules/light schedules.
And you have the possibility to break it down to individual plants in these gardens.

As you can see it will work out an average over time on the graphs of your temp/humidity swings. (Although you do have to manually input the data from a different source, I plan to flick the ewelink app up and check via the sonoff th16 as and when is necessary personally and don’t see it as much of an issue)

I know this doesn’t give away too much but there’s only so much I can log when I’m popping a couple seeds lol

28 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the jade app. Might have to check this one out later.

Edit : sorry it’s Jane not jade

3 Likes

Watching this thread

2 Likes

Keeping an eye on this one, thc bomb should be killer!

2 Likes

Always good to see some new genetics getting run!

I have the ‘bunch of random, poorly written sticky notes strewn around the house’ app. It doesn’t work very good…

4 Likes

Man what a sweet win!!! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Never heard of the Jade app. In all honesty though I usually use my journals here to keep up. But I saw this and thought why not. It’s not cloud based it’s literally device only which I really like. I’ll be updating as I go in both places.

Pull up a chair fella :sunglasses:

That’s my hoping. Certainly looks it from the pics.

I’ve not seen any bomb seeds ran anywhere yet. Why not break the mold? Plus look at those pinky purps. If that’s not just sales patter bag appeal will be like 164/10 :sunglasses:

I’m telling you bro. Was my birthday aswell for a double win on the 6th November. Gorilla got them out within days and arrived within a week. No dramas. Would recommend on those grounds

7 Likes

Yeah I got it mixed up, the app I was thinking of is called Jane not jade

2 Likes

That’s fair enough but I’ve still never heard of it mate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The purple in the pictures has my mouth watering. I’ll be keeping an eye on what happens with these and maybe I’ll buy a pack for a future run as long as the pictures are not photoshopped. Good luck as always mate :+1:

2 Likes

They’re going Sheffield for mothering mate. If you like what you see after run one then shout up and I’ll arrange cuts for you :wink: they’re definitely photoshopped images from the bomb there. HDR toning and then some noise added to them. I appreciate the good vibes

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll maybe take you up on that offer @anon58740919. I’ll keep an eye on what they look like at the end of your journey with them. I’ve never got a true purple strain before from seeds that supposedly carry that trait so a cut would likely be the way forward. Cheers bro :+1:

2 Likes

There’s a slight possibility I might end up cutting and sending a rooted cut to mother and just grow these out. Spoke to my Halifax mate and there’s a possibility I’ll be getting the micro tent and 20w cluo38 light I cobbled together a while ago back. Plus I’m in the middle of making a little 4 site aero cloner so might have to give that a try. I’ve still got an “atomic” seed left. You’re more than welcome to it bro it’s not something I fancy running myself

2 Likes

I’d not say no to it mate and I’d journal the grow BUT I don’t think I’ll be able to get it cracked until late January as these sativa leaning plants I’ve got running are likely gonna drag their heals finishing for me. I can send you a couple of big bud autos and a critical auto to help your outdoor grow if you’d like?? I’m stocking up on a few autos for next year myself now and I tend to buy 5 packs and I’ll likely only grow 2 or 3 of each :laughing:
I made a small bubble bucket/cloner myself yesterday. I’ve moved the agent k seedlings into it.

Hope it hasn’t stressed them to much :+1:

9 Likes

Upto you what you wanna do with it mate. Won’t object to a journal to follow though. I literally kept the berry bomb and a single THC bomb myself. 2 mates got a THC bomb each but they do single planters and long vegging and I wanna see how they do both methods. (Purely out of curiosity) I’ll get some pics of my cloner in a bit. I’m going for the aero over bubble though. No reason just feel like it.

Not ran anything close to big bud since I first started growing. WWxBB and that was absolute shit but outdoors is a different story to paying for lighting etc and being disappointed lol. I won’t turn em down mate

3 Likes

Yeah likely are shit but outside costs nothing to grow them. I’m gonna stick the autos in my autopot system inside the greenhouse with a solar air pump in the solution and see what happens. I’ve got @ReikoX auto fem mix to run also along with my usual fastbuds GSC autos as they are a favorite of mine.
I’ll send you some of my blue dream x cookies Kush and straight cookies Kush photo fems also if your cash cropping :wink:

2 Likes

Berry bomb is up.
THC bomb looks like it may just be about to break surface. The tiny tent I had a while back should be coming back to me today. And that should fit both pots in quite nicely. I may have to hack a little PC fan for circulation in there but I’ve got 12v drivers around for the job so it’s not too much trouble.

As you can see it says planted 2 days ago but it works on hours basically so it will say 3 days at 10.30ish GMT. Hopefully we can add a germination to the THCB tomorrow with any luck

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair

You got my attention

2 Likes

Nice to have you on board. Although these are meant to be going to the mothership. I may keep them here in the 2x4ft tent through the trap door once they get a bit of size and send a cut of each to the mothership. After all my mate did kill my Goji OG mother so I may need to be a bit more vigilant with these

7 Likes

Tiny tent is back. Still packing the 20w cluo38 light controlled by a TH16.

Both THC and berry bomb are up now. THC bomb has got a helmet on as it stands so we will see how we go.

Tent is 30x30x60cm

4 Likes