THC water enhancer

I saw the local dispensary is selling water enhancer, like Mio, and was wondering if any has tried anything like this yet, before I make myself sick playing chef. I was thinking maybe infusing VG in the levo, and trying to flavor it.

I would trust that about as much as Iā€™d use this.

/sigh

16 Likes

LMFAO!!! Ahaa what in the worldā€¦

5 Likes

I was LMFAO-ing at the canna cocaine - just so ya know. The water thing interest me but only CBD enhanced ; hard because it isnā€™t water soluble -

Or at least the stuff that works isnā€™tā€¦

3 Likes

For beverages you need water soluble THC or CBD / donā€™t use additive like PG or VGā€¦ then add flavoring which will be dissolved together in the water

Iā€™m really stoned and half asleep so not sure if this makes sense

2 Likes

This is what I saw, when I was on their site. Itā€™s not clickable, so I dont have much more atm

2 Likes

Itā€™s a cool concept but I think CBD would be more effective ā€¦

Maybe THC in tea like Arizonaā€¦ that would make more sense I think

2 Likes

Stuff like that feels gimmicky to me, just smoke a fattie.

6 Likes

Two fattiez!

4 Likes

While I do agree with your policies regarding fattiez, a good stealth option is good to have in your pocket :wink:

6 Likes

I think youā€™re onto the right idea, but you do need water solubility. @OniTenshu has mentioned some things about chia gel that I donā€™t quite understand but see the potential in. Soy lecithin also.

Basically find some water based THC drink and remove the water. But in reality itā€™s much more complex I feelā€¦ You can always try a VG based tincture. If youā€™re like me VG doesnā€™t hold enough THC to really get you anywhere before youā€™re tired of the taste of it. But Iā€™m more of a tart fruit than sweets guy anyways.

P.S.
And I know weā€™re talking liquidā€¦ but dry would be a lot easier. Think of the little ā€œsweetenerā€ packets. Make a tincture, infuse some sugar or other substrate.

5 Likes

They have had nano particle THC (water soluble) for a whole now. My guess is this is what they are using. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

I had a THC soda once. It was flat and warm. And weak. And was supposed to be a clone of Mountain Dew.

Gross.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve wanted to try doing something like that but using a sodastream or whatever their called. Been meaning to look into it more

3 Likes

I heard the nano gimmick was a gimmickā€¦

It isnā€™t true?

3 Likes

Same here. The best THC drink I had put me to sleep it was a Lemonade my friendā€™s girlfriend made.

I think itā€™s gotta be a ā€˜flatā€™ drink to begin with to translate as good tasting. Thatā€™s why I suggest the Arizona Tea style drinks for THC and maybe the Water Sol (if the nano-particle actually works it was very expensive to purchase when it had came out) CBD inside of WATER

Makes more sense that way.

Iā€™m jsut over here buying packs of CBD rolling cigarettes so my neighbor stops smokin them things!

CBD wins

5 Likes

You know a pound of flor de CBD is like $300?

@Reiko

If you remember I stumbled into your tincture thread a while back!

Making flavorings! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really like my soda stream for non weed applications. I use it everyday.

Iā€™ve made bhang and a hot chocolate style drink with THC in them. They taste a bit buttery but that can be a good thing.

I donā€™t know much about emulsifiers but I bet there are ones that would allow you to make a THC oil based soda.

6 Likes

Did you see that on r/COents?

2 Likes

Never heard that, yet never tried it either. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes