THC water enhancer

I saw the local dispensary is selling water enhancer, like Mio, and was wondering if any has tried anything like this yet, before I make myself sick playing chef. I was thinking maybe infusing VG in the levo, and trying to flavor it.

I would trust that about as much as I’d use this.

/sigh

16 Likes

LMFAO!!! Ahaa what in the world…

5 Likes

I was LMFAO-ing at the canna cocaine - just so ya know. The water thing interest me but only CBD enhanced ; hard because it isn’t water soluble -

Or at least the stuff that works isn’t…

3 Likes

For beverages you need water soluble THC or CBD / don’t use additive like PG or VG… then add flavoring which will be dissolved together in the water

I’m really stoned and half asleep so not sure if this makes sense

2 Likes

This is what I saw, when I was on their site. It’s not clickable, so I dont have much more atm

2 Likes

It’s a cool concept but I think CBD would be more effective …

Maybe THC in tea like Arizona… that would make more sense I think

2 Likes

Stuff like that feels gimmicky to me, just smoke a fattie.

6 Likes

Two fattiez!

4 Likes

While I do agree with your policies regarding fattiez, a good stealth option is good to have in your pocket :wink:

6 Likes

I think you’re onto the right idea, but you do need water solubility. @OniTenshu has mentioned some things about chia gel that I don’t quite understand but see the potential in. Soy lecithin also.

Basically find some water based THC drink and remove the water. But in reality it’s much more complex I feel… You can always try a VG based tincture. If you’re like me VG doesn’t hold enough THC to really get you anywhere before you’re tired of the taste of it. But I’m more of a tart fruit than sweets guy anyways.

P.S.
And I know we’re talking liquid… but dry would be a lot easier. Think of the little “sweetener” packets. Make a tincture, infuse some sugar or other substrate.

5 Likes

They have had nano particle THC (water soluble) for a whole now. My guess is this is what they are using. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

I had a THC soda once. It was flat and warm. And weak. And was supposed to be a clone of Mountain Dew.

Gross.

9 Likes

I’ve wanted to try doing something like that but using a sodastream or whatever their called. Been meaning to look into it more

3 Likes

I heard the nano gimmick was a gimmick…

It isn’t true?

3 Likes

Same here. The best THC drink I had put me to sleep it was a Lemonade my friend’s girlfriend made.

I think it’s gotta be a ‘flat’ drink to begin with to translate as good tasting. That’s why I suggest the Arizona Tea style drinks for THC and maybe the Water Sol (if the nano-particle actually works it was very expensive to purchase when it had came out) CBD inside of WATER

Makes more sense that way.

I’m jsut over here buying packs of CBD rolling cigarettes so my neighbor stops smokin them things!

CBD wins

5 Likes

You know a pound of flor de CBD is like $300?

@Reiko

If you remember I stumbled into your tincture thread a while back!

Making flavorings! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really like my soda stream for non weed applications. I use it everyday.

I’ve made bhang and a hot chocolate style drink with THC in them. They taste a bit buttery but that can be a good thing.

I don’t know much about emulsifiers but I bet there are ones that would allow you to make a THC oil based soda.

6 Likes

Did you see that on r/COents?

2 Likes

Never heard that, yet never tried it either. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes