Thca question

Hey guys if been seeing alot of thca products online from what I read on Google doesn’t get you high unless you DeCarb it? So if I bought a pack of thca flower and smoked it would I
get the same or similar high I’m confused?

Screenshot_20240223_164813_Chrome|225x500 ?

3 Likes

If you smoke it, thca gets converted to thc. If the thca is in a from other than bud, you would need to decarb it.

6 Likes

This seems to be where people are getting those powder sugar coated looking buds.
I don’t understand how normal flower could ever possible compete with even shit bud rolled into a thick coating of THCa?!?

2 Likes

THCa is mainly talked about in hemp, due to its low (0.03%)THC content.
Some health experts swear that juicing raw cannabis does wonders for the body. They say the THCa relaxes the body & mind.

THCa is also available in raw cannabis and will remain non psychoactive until it is either decarbed, vaped or smoked and converted into THC, the psychoactive chemical substance we all love so much!!

2 Likes

Ok because lit farms came out with a bunch of thca flower, looks mighty tasty but just wanna make sure once I smoke it in a blunt or bowl,it will get converted so I can get wanted effects thanks for input.

1 Like

THCa tincture can stop panic attacks.

2 Likes

Actual hemp cannabis plants look no different than the drug cannabis plants we grow for their flowers. Most flowering hemp plants are indistinguishable when put alongside any cannabis strain commonly grown for its THC content.

The only difference is hemp has very little, if any, effect on consumers due to its naturally low THC content, however, CBD is commonly found in many of today’s hemp strain hybrids.

I know of breeders who have searched through hemp strains for possible flavor profiles no longer commonly found in drug cannabis strains.

Hemp strains are grown for their fiber content, not their flower content and most hemp farmers harvest well before the flowering cycle begins. If those plants were left to flower, it would look and smell just like a regular field of flowering cannabis.

4 Likes

Yes the high THCa flower will get you high just like normal flower. It’s essentially a loophole in testing…

2 Likes

So check it out. I applied for a hemp license and got it last year as that’s all that’s legal and I have some land. Long story short as I can wow what a learning deal I’ve been through. First off…

I get it if no pics it never happened

Had lots of fun

Even hired exterminators

Ok enuf. Now the thca thing. So we processed the plant as we would our canibus but obviously on a larger scale. Then you can buy thca isolate and powder online. The loophole is that it all comes from hemp.
So they give you 30 days after the test to harvest. The thc all builds in that last 30 days in hemp. By the way my tester dude is cool as fuck all the way around if you get me. So I pass the test and on your honer system you harvest no later than 30 days your test goes with that product.
Now they take tons of this shit and blow freaking butane up it’s ass and bam you get concentrated thca that is legal because of the coa (state test form) says it is.
It’s all bullshit and I won’t spray the shit on my flower I don’t give a fuck if I have to throw it all away. I can’t consciencly do it.
I learned how to grow to scale and that was worth the price of admission. Ok sorry to ramble.

7 Likes

Im Just talking about thca flower 28 percent thca .1 delta 9

If you want good THCA check out r/cultofthefranklin

Top dogs right now would probably be Lucky Elk for flower and Cannacrushers for distillate

I think your not exactly understanding the loophole, im not even sure those are your pics and such. As yiu have lots of misinformation about thca and testing.

Thca flower is nothing different, its not 'hemp" GENETICS engineered to make high THCA low d9.

Literally with one swoop of a pen all seefs ar3 considered hemp, and all plants grown from, hemp.

So the packet of serious seeds ak47 I got in 2012, is now considered hemp, plant’s grown from it hemp.

I get tested 30 day before harvest live on plant 6-8" down fron apical meristem. The whole Branch, stems, leaves bud and all. As Long as thsts under 0.3%, I’m good to sell this as hemp.

Now if im nervous about possibly Post harvest test ny surprise, i will just Make sure my griw temps are 76 degrees os so, abd drying is 60 degrees so very little if any natural decarb happens raising the d9 level. Plants don’t produce d9. D9 natural decarb is just an indicator of temps running a Lil high in flower and dry.

So my more polite response would be your entitled to your opinion. However, on the case of these pics not being mine why don’t we make a wager? If I can prove they are then you can donate 250$ to the site. If not then I will donate 500$

2 Likes