The 2024 Charity Auction for the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada

Hi everyone,

I’m back for another charity auction. This one is in honour of a close childhood friend of mine who lost her life to brain cancer this past December and will be raising donations for The Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada.

I am very lucky to part of a great community that really steps it up for a good cause, so first off I want to thank all the people who have donated seeds. Also a shout out to the @moderators for cultivating the best forum on the internet and allowing me to host these here.

AS ALWAYS THE ONLY FORM OF PAYMENT ALLOWED WILL BE A DONATION RECEIPT IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE WINNING BID. I WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH.

BIDDING STARTS AT 15$. THE AUCTION WILL CLOSE SUNDAY, JANUARY 21ST AT 6:00 PM MST ON THE DOT. BIDS MADE FROM 5:55 PM TO 6:00 PM MST ON JANUARY 21ST MUST BE MADE IN THE COMMENTS AND MUST TAG THE PERSON YOU ARE OUT BIDDING TO COUNT. THIS IS TO PREVENT A PILE ON THE WIKI AT THE END OF THE AUCTION. PRIOR TO THAT PLEASE USE THE WIKI PROVIDED BY PUTTING YOUR NAME AND FLAG AND BID $ BESIDE THE RESPECTIVE LOT NUMBERS. NOTE USE PROPER WIKI ETIQUETTE AND IF YOU SEE SOMEONE EDITING IT STOP, ROLL AND SMOKE A JOINT, AND MAKE YOUR BID WHEN IT ISN’T BUSY.

Shipping will be via letter mail from Canada with some seeds being taken out of breeder packs if needed and put in coinflips so it doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg to send all these out. But I will include all breeder packaging.

Dougs strains will come with a Club Quadrant Trading Card.

Again a big thanks to @DougDawson, @Fitzera, TerpeneTime, Vermontman / Green Mountain Seeds, Maha Kala, @wallyduck, @CoastalMarySeeds, @SHSC-1 and @StoneGuru!

Let the bidding commence!

1 @Habitt $15
2 @Cannasseur :canada: 20$
3 @4leafklaver :canada: $20
4 @TopShelfTrees1 :canada: 15$
5 @DGCloud :us: 15$
6 @FieldEffect :us: $20
7 @Amendment3 :us: $20
8 @Hapi :us: $15
9. @Amendment3 :us: $15
10 @Habitt :us: $15
11. @Amendment3 :us: $15
12 @FieldEffect $15
13. @blowdout2269 :us: $15
14. @Amendment3 :us: $15
15. @Amendment3 :us: $15
16. @Cannasseur :canada: $20
17. @RainToday :us: $15
18 @FieldEffect $15
19 @pharmerfil $15
20. @Amendment3 :us: $15
21. @Amendment3 :us: $15
22 @matos420 :canada: 15$
23. @misterbee $15
24 @MyrtleGrounds $15
25. @SunGrown :us: $15
26. @Amendment3 :us: $15
27 @hawkman :us $40.00
28 @CanuckistanPete :canada: $25
29. @Cannasseur :canada: $20
30 @TopShelfTrees1:canada: $15
31. @Cannasseur :canada: $20
32. @misterbee $15
33 @HereuxLarry $20
34 @Hapi 50$
36. @Cannasseur $35
37. @IKEA22 :us: $30
38. @matos420 :canada: $55
39. @Amendment3 :us: $20
40. @Amendment3 :us: $20
41 @MyrtleGrounds $15
42 @sunra108 :us: $20.00
43 @MyrtleGrounds $15
44. @SunGrown :us: $30
45. @Cannasseur $20
46. @misterbee $15
47 @Habitt $15
48. @Cannasseur :canada: $20
49. @FourFour :us: $20
50 @Tejas :us: $30
51. @FourFour :us: $20
52 @Mrgreenthumb :us: $15
53. @Jimdoors $15
54 @FieldEffect :us: $25.00
55. @Amendment3 :us: $20
56. @Amendment3 :us: $20
57. @OhNo555 :us: $35
58. @OhNo555 :us: $55
59. @OhNo555 :us: $45
60 @hooddirt us: $25.00
61. @IKEA22 :us: $25
62. @FieldEffect $25
63 . @Jimdoors $15
64. @misterbee $15
65. @Amendment3 :us: $20
66. @Mrgreenthumb :us: $15
67. @MyrtleGrounds $15
68. @IKEA22 :us: $25
69 @FieldEffect $15
70. @Amendment3 :us: $15
71. @IKEA22 :us: $15
72. @blowdout2269 :us: $15
73 @CanuckistanPete :canada: $25
74 @pharmerfil $20
75. @SunGrown :us: $15
76. @SHSC-1 :canada: $20
77. @HereuxLarry $35
78. @Hapi :us: $50
79. @Slammedsonoma420 :us: $40

37 Likes

Great start everyone! I think this may be my best auction yet in terms of the quality of the seeds offered. Some stuff that pretty hard to get a hold of this side of the pond!

3 Likes

So I just overwrite if there’s a name? Don’t want to just do it without verification.

2 Likes

Yes you would tag the person here in the thread to let them know your going to outbid them and the bid amount, then change the auction to your name and bid amount.

Thank you @TopicalWave
My mother lost her father to brain cancer a year before I was born.

3 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 new bid $25.

2 Likes

@Habitt #38 30$
I guess we should put the lot # also.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, the one listed as Sugar Cane x Mac Stomper is a limited edition pack of Sugar Ray. Just an FYI.

7 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 #38 $35

1 Like

People!! Don’t sleep on them @wallyduck seeds!

2 Likes

What do you know about them? I dont know much about hazes myself.

2 Likes

@wallyduck has been around the scene for a very long time. His Mango Haze work is very well respected and he is a gem in my books. (Maybe a diamond in the rough considering he’s a Aussie? :upside_down_face:)

Wally might chime in but his seeds are “fallen soldiers” - seeds that get ripe and fall to the ground before they can be harvested and sorted. Still viable but no way to know who the mum was. The father was a stud C5Mango and the mums could be one of Nevilles Haze, Mango Haze, Laos Mango or C5Mango. I would imagine a flower time of 11-15 weeks for some legendary wizard wands of hazey goodness.

4 Likes

To add on what’s Topical said, he used older hazes before they were pote tially watered down so you’re getting a much closer representation to the old NHs.

They traveled all the way from down under!. You can check my thread to see the NH x C5 Mango. It’s wonderful but mine do have some come down. One pheno I’d a bit more onion and body funk whereas the other is more Mango…but both very Haze forward. Very nice smoke. No crazy long flowering like some nld types, I think I went 12 weeks or so but could have gone a little longer. Alot of stretch so be prepared for alot of training if grown indoors.

4 Likes

Tag @sunra108 #35 $30
@misterbee #36 $30

@TopicalWave having to update the auction list and notify the member they have been outbid is a recipe for disaster. Why are we doing it this way versus just notifying the member they have been outbid and the OP make the changes to the list as we have done all previous auctions?

3 Likes

Hi @Tejas as stated, only bids made from 5:55 PM to 6:00PM MST on January 21st - the end of the auction - must be made in the comments. Prior to that please use the wiki as normal. This is to allow last minute bidding without the wiki being messed up by many people trying to bid at once. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Terpene Time is not active on OG and is a relative unknown, but has been churning out some great work for the last 5 years or so. All his strains are tested and ran multiple times to make sure they are stable. He is a standup fellow and has always supported me with these auctions.

Here is a pic of his Cosmic Cobra Breath which is known to often turn black!

Vermontman (Green Mountain Seeds) gifted me the Purple Satellite x Big Sur Holy Weed a few years ago - his strains are mostly based on his Oaxacan 79Skull (For those of you who haven’t read his story about finding his Oaxacan it is a great read) and focus on outdoor sativas for northern latitudes… he has been working since 79 as a guerilla grower selecting the early phenos that finished for him in Vermont. Purple Satellite which is (Oaxacan x Baglung Nepali) finishes up in Sept up to 50N which is very impressive for sativa based genetics. Here is my Zacatecas Tribute (Oaxacan x Big Sur Holy Weed) I finished at 55N with just a wee bit of light dep. Smelled of cedar and spicy chutney in the jar.

12 Likes

And I can provide this by clicking the link, following the steps to donate, and then provide you with a screenshot, correct?
:thinking:

@OhNo555 - Lot 58 - $20
:wink:

2 Likes

That’s correct!

2 Likes

Good to know. Thank you!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Attention @blowdout2269 you have been out bid on Lot #58 and the new bid is $25.00, signed the 🥷 :comet::zap::boom::tornado: :joy::joy::joy: :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like