The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Just get richard attenborough. He’s david attenborough with more imagination :laughing:
Edit - you can’t he’s no longer with us.

2 Likes

:joy: I think my luck may have ran out. I just checked on them and out of the 7 remaining I have 3 males and one female. Fingers crossed for the remaining 3. I’ll post some pictures come lights on later tonight @ReikoX :+1:

3 Likes

Been slacking :roll_eyes:

The girls have been potted up and are centre stage in veg now.

Looking all happy some taller ones for sure.

Should i top them?

I normally do but some strains get quite upset so wanted to confirm @Jellypowered

Pictures to follow later today.

3 Likes

Yes it was actually SSH. I smoked the bag it come from but other people decided that it wasn’t. It wasn’t the first SSH I’d smoked. Won’t be the last. There was a possibility that the other parentage was a blues/cheese to the beans I sent jelly. But yeah 99.9999999999% that’s got SSH in but what do I know :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

what ever they are, they have the right kinda funk to them I like

7 Likes

Balls. Balls everywhere. :laughing:

8 Likes

I told you that Lowryder2 was a manly male. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

You did mate yes. It’s fine though as I’m able to grow some regs using the same coco and pot. I’ll purposely root bound them to stunt growth. Gives me the opportunity to grow some of my gifted seeds out. My main grow area should be done around Xmas time so I’ll then be able to grow out the agent k you sent me like I promised. :+1:

6 Likes

Male 1

Female

Male 2.

Male 1 is my main contender here. Female is the only one to be pollinated so she’s a definite.

9 Likes

Got bored made a picture

9 Likes

@anon58740919 I love that blue.

3 Likes

Estonia man Ivo is selling them now mate :wink: they do the business too

1 Like

So we have:

[SSH x Blue Cheese] x [Agent Orange x C99]

Sound about right?

Agent 99 sounds like it will bring more Sativa influence into it:

Agent Orange: 50/50 Hybrid
C99: Mostly Sativa

SSH: Mostly Sativa
Blue Cheese: Mostly Indica

:stuck_out_tongue: yum

Sounds like the SSH influence! :grin:

Really excited about the C99 lineage added. Sounds like the buds should be huge.

7 Likes

Yeah sounds about right to me. A mate of mine @ukbigdogg is growing one out for smoke so we will see what they do there. And I’m Chucking 2 of the 3 in my tardis. After that I’m gonna make a run of one of my Chuck for smoking aswell as sending them where they need to be with folks across the pond and any that wanna crack UK sides too. If there’s anything worth keeping in there an f2 run may well be on the cards…guess that’s the idea of the whole project though :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Finally I’m here. Life has been manic.

Seems to be 2 short and 4 taller girls. One snapped when the tray fell over single over night. She seems fine now

Group shot

Pics of each plant. Not even checked for sex yet.

Centre stage now with frah boots.

8 Likes

So if you have a breeder pack of regular seeds and pollenate a female with a male out the same pack will that be a new strain, or do you have to cross the resulting offspring back to the female you pollinated first?

2 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop That would create an F2 seed. I believe breeding it out to F4 would make it more your own.

F1 X F1 (Which is probably have)= F2
F2 x F2 = F3

A new strain is 'created by mixing two lines refereed to as P1 together. Ie skunk x black domina. Two different parents to create F1 cross.

Or you can continue working your bought seed through each generation and back cross it to one if the original seeds. Creating more of an back cross/IBL of that line.

If I’m wrong @ReikoX Please correct me. Don’t want to stay after class again :rofl: want me them gold stars :+1:

Peace

Bonged

7 Likes

5 Likes

Awwwwww. Now where’s that Apple…knew it was here somewhere. :joy:

3 Likes

4 out of the 8 autos that survived from seed have ended up female so I’d say you was spot on with the 50/50 rate mate. :+1:

5 Likes