The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Wtf for? Don’t answer on here I’ll get you on WhatsApp mate. Feeling a bit gutted here :frowning:

4 Likes

@anon58740919

9 Likes

The issue is right there in your statement. “Just be yourself” I don’t feel this is a place I can do that any longer brother. Cola’s been moderated/changed/moved out of context too many times.

And that sir is not my cup of tea

10 Likes

I’m interested in her hight the same as @SeymourGreen. She has long colas on her. If they fill out the yield should be massive :+1:

3 Likes

she’s a beast lol

6 Likes

84 cm and still stretching? She’s gonna be mega

2 Likes

she stopped off about 37" now she’s packing pistils

7 Likes

What happened brother? We need you man. Anything oleskool can do for you? Catch me on discord. Or oleskool830@gmail.com. Much love and respect.

9 Likes

Many apologies. You are an asset to the OG community. Part of the OG family.

I’m a bit in the dark as to the wrongs and I certainly hope you weren’t being attacked in some fashion. Please let us know what we are doing wrong. Are you referring to posts being moved to different threads / re-categorized?

8 Likes

he’s just a bit overwhelmed at things lately and wanting to step back for a bit. it’s his personal choice and though I dont agree with it :wink::wink: , I stand by him.

7 Likes

I wondered the same thing @Northern_Loki though figured he just needs his space like we all do from time to time to regroup and come back better than ever

@Colanoscopy…Stay strong my brother :hugging:

6 Likes

Looks like I’m going to need a bigger tent lol! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

3 Likes

Cheers guys. It’s nothing personal against anyone. And no personal attacks have been made against me. It’s just not for me anymore. I will still be on discord and anyone who wants alternative methods of contact PM me in the meantime. I’ll be lurking until I seen out my commitments.

10 Likes

Love you brother!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Left both males in. Just checked and both have nutted

18 Likes

I am glad to see you are still here @anon58740919

10 Likes

So continuing my slackness…
@Jellypowered
The Agent K were all Repotted with beneficial fungi.

They have been fed per 5l.

35ml Ionic Coco Veg
5ml Vitalink cal/mag
1ml Growth Technologies Liquid Silicon
5ml of Nitrozyme

I topped 4 of the 6 plants at the 5th node as they wanted to rocket up. Some nice side branching developing now.

One one them looks like it got fimmed? Can never remember the term man. Fuck it i missed.

The two that I didn’t top seem slower growing than there others and different I structure. So I have them some LIFTA.

Not as happy as I would like. Need to dig out the tube heater for the veg space.

13 Likes

Tube heater? Tell me more please.
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Basically a small radiator.

5 Likes

Confirming pollination of agent k female :sunglasses:

9 Likes