The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

9/10 Agent K up and transplanted into solo cups for now.

With the tenth trying to pop.

11 Likes

My single female agent k. The c99 pineapple smell is really coming through now. I’ve noticed since I’ve started adding Epsom salt to my feed schedule all my plants are giving off a much stronger smell :+1:

14 Likes

It’s from the sulfate in epsom salt breaking down into usable sulfur which increases the terps in cannabis heard that in a pod casts awhile back

4 Likes

Yeah I remember @ReikoX mentioning Epsom is good for helping to increase the smell a while back in one of his posts hence why I now add it to each feed. My plants seem to get enough calcium from my tap water so I decided to just cover the magnesium with Epsom salt instead of buying expensive calmag. The last 2 weeks I’m gonna do a test on a single plant by flushing with nothing but water and Epsom salt. In theory it should give similar results to if i was to use expensive flushing nutrients such as dragon force. Both increased smell and bud swell. :+1:

7 Likes

How much epsom salt do you put per gallon?

5 Likes

Sounds good but thinking to much of a good thing might eventually cause a toxicity wondering if 1/4 dosing more frequently would be better ? Thoughts?

6 Likes

I think a teaspoon for a gallon is recommended for watering potted plants iirc

5 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing! If you smoke bud with super high mag levels will it get toxic? I’ve heard something similar about toxicity in other plants… I would also love to know. I usually go easy on well…everything. Maybe even too easy.

4 Likes

Toxic to humans … don’t know but plants them selves probably yes

4 Likes

Plus you’d be building up salt levels pretty quick that way, it’s a good prevention to use some Epsom off the start and a few feeds during the grow but mag toxicity exists as well lol

6 Likes

My agent had a rather pineapple smell and looked alot like yours… Awesome

6 Likes

I’ve used 1/4 teaspoon per gallon every watering when using RO water.

6 Likes

Don’t know but if ya drink enough of it will be a a great laxative! Lol

6 Likes

Right?

Last time I thought I had a blockage the doc had me drink a pint of that magnesium citrate from Walmart…

Pro tip: be near, at the very least, a bucket

6 Likes

Yummm bet that was good eh?

4 Likes

I’ll stick to coffee lol or in an emergency dried apricots tastes much better than prunes imo

5 Likes

Oh I agree there, once on a trip back from central Nebraska I ate a whole damn bag of dried apricots delicious ,needless to say I had troubles by the time I hit the state-line into Wyoming! :poop:

5 Likes

Made that mistake last week. Poor Jezebel shared them with me too. Dog loves them! :joy::poop:

4 Likes

Just a 5ml spoon per UK gallon (5litres)

2 Likes

Yeah i think the c99 from the agent 99 is dominating the smell :+1:

2 Likes