The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

That would mean for a 200l res the recommendation for mag would be 169.8g to 200l? I’ve got 2 res changes before I add actual dragon force. I’ll go raw Epsom next change and see what happens

2 Likes

Yeah I never tried working the numbers out like that @anon58740919. It seems a really high amount. I think I’ll at least half the dose I’m giving them as that amount of magnesium even though it’s a really important element for plants can’t be good for them. All my plants have been getting that amount for the last 3 weeks or so and I’ve seen no ill effects bro. If anything the growth rate has increased. You have me worried now lol.
http://www.canna-uk.com/info-courier_magnesium

1 Like

I worked it out on the molecular mass of sugar rather than Epsom salts but I imagine the numbers will be similar. Still does seem a fair amount to me bro

2 Likes

I’d think it would be based on the partial % of magnesium in epsom salt based on weight but of course you have the sulfate in there as well so you’d need to find that as well imo

2 Likes

I trust the concentrations in dragon force. so to me it’s worth the extra £20 a run. (Doesn’t actually work out that much when you account for the PK and stuff you’d still have to buy) but it will certainly make for an interesting experiment

2 Likes

I’d likely go for the larger size 5 litres for £50 but as we all know I’m as tight as Saddam Husains noose. Obviously as it’s pre mixed with all the correct levels
so it’s worth every penny of the price. I’ll see how yours finish before taking the plunge. :+1:

2 Likes

How’s everyone been feeding the Agent K? Is she a heavy eater, or go lighter on the nutes? I’m in coco and using megacrop.

1 Like

I’ve been giving her 800ppm of megacrop, 5ml spoon per UK gallon of Epsom (a little bit to much by the look of it) and 1ml per litre P.K. The lower leafs are yellowing a little so I could likely push the mega crop ppm a little more but I make up one single feed for multiple strains and 800 ppm is where they can all thrive without mixing several different mixes.

2 Likes

I hear you on mixing nutes for multiple strains. I have the amnesia× og kush, which is about a month old and she just started taking half strength megacrop, while the agent k is showing deficiencies at the same strength feed, and they’re barely two weeks from sprout!

3 Likes

I’d not worry to much as long as the deficiency is on the older growth. It seems the agent k is a bit of a nitrogen hoe. Mine is around 5 weeks under 12/12 and about 3 into full bloom. As you know we try to cut the amounts of nitrogen down in the bloom period so yellowing is kind of expected to happen for me at this point in the grow as she’s pushing her energy and elements into bud growth. I may at some point weigh the megacrop on some scales for precision and it should allow me to mix up one big batch then add a little extra per litre jug so each plant get what it actually requires. It’s all just a little time consuming at the minute for me to cater for each plant @SeymourGreen.

5 Likes

If the agents are anything like their mother they can take heavy ppm levels, just start low and gradually bump it up. Near the end of one of my grows with megacrop v1 I was pushing nearly 2 ec with only minor tip burn.

5 Likes

I’ve been weighing out the megacrop, but it’s a pita because I end up getting more of the white chunks and less of the powder, so I’ve been weighing out the powder and then I’ll throw a 2 or 3 of those white pebbles in and hope it balances out lol!

4 Likes

I figured they were going to be strong feeders when they started showing slight cal deficiencies with the half strength megacrop feed. It’s good to hear it from the man himself as I have you to thank for the little gems! :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Are you pouring it outta the bag when you are weighing? Using a scoop seems to give me a small ratio of white stuff. lol

2 Likes

No, I’m using the little scoop it came with, and then I just try to shake most of the white chunks out.

1 Like

What’s the chances of some pictures I’m sitting on pack of them courious how there doing!

The white chunks are beneficial to the feed you can’t just pick it out lol easiest why is to run it through a coffee grinder, took care of most of the chunks for me
One of the last good shots of mine before o took her down

15 Likes

Haha! I didn’t even think of it. I just figured if there were more white chunks in the scoop that week, so be it. lol It was an extra chunky kinda day! Like peanut butter… sometimes you feel like a nut… wait.

7 Likes

As soon as they have “real leaves” I start all plants with 5gr/gal MegaCrop and leave it there until late flower. Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@toastyjakes, you might not want to make any coffee with that grinder. Did it make your whole house smell like shit?

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes