The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

These mutant agents were captured when they were young and tortured for their whole lives and somehow still alive.

15 Likes

This is the Agent K? How long did you veg and how long did she take to finish??

4 Likes

Vegged for about a month… 16" going into flower and she grabbed an extra 22" during stretch, I took her to about 70 days and she honestly could’ve went farther but she was good enough for me

7 Likes

Holy crap! So 38" total? I better flower these on the smaller side for my size tent or bend the shit out of them lol!

1 Like

Here is the crew as of about 20 mins ago. Still chillin’ in the solos till I can get to the hydro shop and grab some coco for the transplanting.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, the tenth one ended up damping off, so I have 9 all together now.

3 Likes

My female to male ratio was rather disappointing. 7 seeds, 5 males, one dampened off and 1 single female so I’d not flip them to early if your wanting a decent yield from them all :+1:

3 Likes

What size is that tent mate?

1 Like

I just bought a 2 in 1 tent so I have a little area to veg in, but the overall dimensions are 48" × 36" × 70". With the light installed, it gives me about 63" height wise.

Agent k with a little over 2 weeks remaining if she goes 60 days from first pistils showing. :+1:

Frostier than any c99 I’ve grown in the past.

18 Likes

Looking real good, looks like a lot of the k-cup stayed in front of the gene pool. Smells should range from a very citrus skunky smell to the fabled earthy coffee smell.

Looks sticky AF. Great job! Won’t be long now for sure.

6 Likes

She’s really citrus pineapple smelling. Really close to how my old C99 smelled @Jellypowered. Sticky is an understatement. She’s only in a 3 litre pot but I think her yield will impress. Other than fimming her in veg I’ve not touched her. Nice easy grow once I eventually got a female :rofl:

9 Likes

I think she’s about done. Plenty amber showing. Thoughts and suggestions??

17 Likes

Looks gucci to me mate

7 Likes

I’d say 5 more days.

1 Like

Unfortunately I took her last night @SeymourGreen. She could definitely have went a little longer but I my flower tent is busting at the seams and the space was needed. :+1:

5 Likes

I can definitely relate to that right now. I have a 3’ amnesia×og, plus 4 of the agent k’s in my flower tent right now, plus I gotta make room for 4 more agent k’s in there. I have no idea how I’m going to do it lol! I lucked out and got 8 definite females of the agent k’s and one that has a couple female pre flowers, but I’m noticing a little sac on one of the nodes. Do you know of anyone else who had intersex traits with the agent k’s?

1 Like

I’ve never heard or seen any hermie traits mentioned about the agent k.
I got one single female from 7 seeds :rofl: so you definitely lucked out :+1:
If I could fill my tent with just agent k females I’d be a happy man. The smell from mine was/is awesome. Citrus over ripe pineapple very much like c99 but it seems a lot stronger on the nose

6 Likes

Just an update on the Agent K. I got lucky and out of the 10 seeds, I had one seedling damp off and one male and the rest are girls. I have 6 in my flower tent and 2 left in the veg tent that I’m trying to keep small and maybe make moms out of them. I took 6 clones off one of the girls that smells straight skunk. I hope they root. Thanks for looking.

13 Likes

7 females :rofl: I only got one. If they were my plants I’d allow them to grow as BIG as i had room for them. They are worth extra effort and time keeping them tamed and under control. The smells they give off :heart_eyes:

6 Likes