The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Thank God I just bought a new 6" fan and filter! They are already giving off a lot of scents. Anywhere from straight skunk to something that smells to me a lot like hot dogs lol!

5 Likes

Mine was more a rotten fruit smell. Not skunky at all.

5 Likes

I only have the one that smells skunky right now, but I made sure to take a few clones just in case.

4 Likes

Quick update on the Agent. It’s a jungle in the flower tent. I should have flowered shorter, but I didn’t so it’s super crop city for now. I ended up culling the two little ones because they just were not stacking up against the others. No worries though as I still got the skunky pheno and the 2 moms (maybe) on the veg side. Thanks everyone.

15 Likes

Like they say good growers only run into two major problems… Plants grew into the light or all that trimming :v: I’m going to be popping my agents for the great outdoors soon so I’ll be around this thread a bit more. Fingers crossed for coffee beans :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see how they do outdoors!

@SeymourGreen How we looking now? By my count we are somewhere around 30ish days in flower on your end, about halfway there. How they stacking up and how hard have you had to super crop/flop to keep them in check lol.

About the

In the very first set of K-Cups I grew out, upon harvest/consumption I had collected about 7 seeds spread across 2 plants. They were mature seeds, my feeling is I probably stressed them in some terrible way (I tend to do that unintentionally) and a sac might have formed somewhere, or the one male I attempted to keep alive left some pollen behind that I just wasn’t aware of. I wasn’t aware that any of the males parts ever got mature enough to drop pollen tho, so who knows?

What I can surmise is that if inter sexing was a trait, more would have chimed in by now. With a single sac showing I would just pluck it and carry on. I know I’m a bit late to respond to this, and @Esrgood4u covered the reply well, just thought i’d chime in too.

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten around to properly thank you for your participation but you did great, thanks for the awesome pics along the way. Hope it was enjoyable for you! They certainly looked like they at min retained the structure I had hoped they would have.

5 Likes

Hello @Jellypowered. You are right. The 27th will be 30 days. Regarding the pollen sac, only one plant exhibited a single male sac. It hardly grew, and I pulled it of weeks ago. The plant that had the sac is doing great and is flowering beautifully. Here are a few pics. Sorry for the quality.

13 Likes

I enjoyed every part of the grow @Jellypowered. It was one of the easiest plants I ever grew. It was just a shame I only managed one single female out of the bunch. The smoke is really heavy on the effects but still enjoyable. If there were feminized seeds of the agent k I’d definitely acquire some and grow them again. I’d be interested in finding the the coffee pheno to compare it to the fruit one I managed to grow out.

6 Likes

@SeymourGreen how they looking? At ~41 days they should be bulking up fairly well, and smelling pretty good :wink:

I’d shoot for 56-63 days if possible if they are anything like their mums

6 Likes

Hello @Jellypowered! I’m almost at day 50. I have to check my chart to be exact, but they are smelling AWESOME! They lost that skunky smell and it has been replaced by what I would describe as “grape durban poison” smell. The one I cloned looks like it might finish around day 56 so I say " yay!". I will post some pics when I get home. Cheers.

5 Likes

Hello everyone. Here’s a few pics of the Agents at day 49. I think 2 of them will be done at about 56-60 days, 1, I say about day 63, and the other about 63-70 days but who knows. I checked trichs last night and there was still a lot of clear heads and no amber on any of them. The one that I think will finish the earliest was the one I said was really skunky a couple months back, so I cloned her and have 3 nice rooted clones that I will make into moms. I want to do a straight sog run with the clones and flower them short. I think I will get a nice harvest fairly quick with her, but first l want to flower out the other 2 agents still in the veg side. The one I mentioned a while back that had the pollen sac has popped a few nanners, but I don’t think they’re fertile and that particular plant has the best bud structure and is oh so frosty. I tried to include a pic of one of the buds with a nanner, but my camera sucks at close ups and won’t focus for shit so don’t strain your eyes. Other wise the girls are a pleasure to grow and I can’t wait to enjoy them. If the pheno I cloned turns out as I expect she will, I will keep a mom of her as long as I can. Thanks again to everyone who made it possible for me to grow out these gems, especially you @Jellypowered, I can’t thank you enough!

5 Likes

sorry I might have double posted a pic or two.

15 Likes

They look awesome mate. You put my agent k grow to shame :rofl:
Does the smell not remind you of c99 but a lot more prominent??

3 Likes

Thanks for the kinds words my man. These plants practically grew themselves, not finicky at all. The smell to me is like cindy on steroids, but with like a touch of grape bubble gum or something. I keep sniffing the buds so often I’m scared I’m gonna sniff all the terps out of them lol! :frowning:

7 Likes

Just vent the extraction into a room and put a seat near the vent :laughing:

4 Likes

You wouldn’t smell anything though :neutral_face:

1 Like

Extraction doesn’t have to always be filtered. Some people extract for heat reasons👍

2 Likes

Not a bad idea at all :smirk:

2 Likes

@SeymourGreen Don’t keep us hangin :wink: lol. How’d the harvest go?

3 Likes