The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

You have inspired me sir! I’m dunking some of the Agent K as we speak! Thanks @SeymourGreen. Beautiful grow my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. It is day 64 today and 2 of the girls will come down tomorrow. I could’ve taken them at day 60, but I’ve been busy the past couple days, so tomorrow it will be. The other 2 I will let go till day 70, cause they could use a couple days more. Sorry for these blurry pics. I will get a better camera soon, because the one I have doesn’t do these beauties justice. I’ll keep everyone updated as the plants come down. Thanks again everyone, especially @Jellypowered!

17 Likes

Wow they look fantastic :slight_smile:

Looks like there may be something to work with in this chuck after all!

5 Likes

Definitely! My keeper pheno smells like cindy 99 mixed with pineapple and grape bubble gum. I have 3 nice clones of her I’m going to turn into moms and 2 more female Agents in the veg tent to flower out as soon as space becomes available. Thanks again my friend! :grin:

7 Likes

A few pics of my Agent K keeper pheno clones. Maturing at 60-63 days, she’ll be the quickest finisher in my stable. Hope to keep her around for awhile.

13 Likes

Got some strangeness in this one. Sprouted without a cotyledon at all. Looks like a mutant … I’m sure I’ll get along with her well :joy::joy: outta 6 only one looked this way also was last to sprout. Growth looked normal afterwards. Put it out last week going to check sometime soon. Hopefully it’ll do well :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ive had it happen, just treat it well and it will grow the same as it would if it had the cotlydons in tact

2 Likes

Whatever happened to the fem seeds of this @Jellypowered was gonna make?

3 Likes

Life got in the way, it’s still on my todo list tho!

Activities will be resuming soon in the neglect shed :slight_smile:

8 Likes

OMG! There he is! The illusive Jelly! You been undercover, Man! How’s the house coming along?

4 Likes

Coming along great, just waiting for it to stay dry long enough to put a roof on it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s super exciting! So cool! Hope you are doing well, My friend!

2 Likes

Well look what the cat drug in that the dogs wouldn’t eat! It’s my man @Jellypowered! Good to see you brother. Sounds like you’ve been busy and that’s a good thing. Share some pics of progress on the house. Don’t be a stranger. Nuttn’ but love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Here’s a few bud pics of my Agent K keeper pheno. Has a lemony, grapefruit taste, and smells like mangos and cat pee. The high wakes you up at first, but then turns real sleepy. Great for watching the boob tube before bed, even though I’m smoking it right now at 2 in the afternoon :relieved:. The other pic is of a few balls of pressed dry sift from trimming over my trim bin. Cheers everyone!

12 Likes

What’s the lineage behind this, please?

1 Like

It’s supposedly a super silver haze that came from cola (banned now by the looks of it) x with agent 99?? It’s a @Jellypowered creation :+1:
Edit - people look for the coffee smelling pheno.

4 Likes

10 Likes

just found this thread…fresh out of likes…I’ll be back later when I have some to read with.

Agent K one month later:

Well she was late flowering and found this second wind late in veg, she took off must have grown 3-4 feet in 2 weeks its taller than my big plants now lol.

12 Likes