The Autoflower Cup 2021

I will be at the Autoflower Cup 2021 in Washington state August 6-7-8 this year. Anyone here going to be there?

9 Likes

I can’t make it, but I’ll be watching the results-

Are you entering, or just attending?

2 Likes

I am sponsoring the seed swap there.

I am not sure if I am entering anything yet. The only things I have bred to a releasable point are CBD varieties. I’m not really sure what the categories even are. It seems like the instagram account is the only source of info at the moment and it is sparse.

4 Likes

Will you be there in person?

I’m following along with interest.

1 Like

Yes, I will be there in person.

3 Likes

Right on @anon4675195 -

Have fun :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll be there, probably all the days. It’s going to be a great time. You can hear the commercial that is playing on Shaping Fire for it here: Autoflower Cup 2021 by Shaping Fire | Free Listening on SoundCloud

6 Likes

Great to see you on Overgrow, Shango. Welcome! Glad to hear you will be there. You are a great autoflower ambassador to the wider grower and patient community.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @ShangoLos, glad to see you here and enjoy your show!

3 Likes

:seedling::microphone::star2: @ShangoLos :hugs:
I’ll be going too! Already asked for time off, just need to secure a hotel room or camp site.
Going to bring a bunch of free auto seeds too.

Ps. Sending you some samples of the midstage of Motormouth (foulmouth) and Turpy (primate-og)
The Motormouth reminds me of the stinky stuff the old guys were smoking in the 90s and the Turpy has a LOT of turpentine to it (GF thought I’d spilled turpentine in the grow room! ).

OG members: if you go to the event, come find me so I can give you seeds. :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks for your warm welcome! I don’t do forums very much but I am glad to be here. I’m stoked you enjoy Shaping Fire. We give it our best!

3 Likes

I will also have a bunch of seed with me. Regular autos (NewBreed1081xAlf#5), a handful of different fem photoperiod Mendo Breath crosses, and a bunch of other stuff. It seems like there will be a lot of free seed flying around at the swap. Probably worth the money to come for the seed people will take home, alone.

They have a site up now: campruderalis.com

Camp Ruderalis Rules and Regulations + Entry F.pdf (505.5 KB)

3 Likes

Looks like fun since I like to grow autos

2 Likes

Wow, that looks awesome!

2 Likes

Speaking of Ruderalis
Here’s a straight up one smallest autoflower I ever grew lol, northern berry plant was a straight up little freak grew to a foot tall,bud was outstanding for what there was

2 Likes