The best "nutrient" to give your plant

Call me sentimental but my growing mentor and best friend died at the beginning of this month. It’s the main reason I started on this site but he always infasized the number one most important “nutient” you can give your plants is LOVE. . . Love your plants, talk to them, put on your favorite music or song, jam out and sing to them. Happy plants happy harvest ALWAYS! You can give your plant 1000s of different kinds of “food” but their is only one kind of love. For example my neighbor has his grow rights too and an awesome greenhouse and all the perfect conditions and he throws his seeds out and hates doing the work he hits his plants always yells at them etc etc. . . Just negative and his plants look good but taste like dirt weed even though he uses the same nutes and seeds as I do and I have a crappy set up with crap soil and harsh environment but I’m out there everyday talking and touching and giving my plants love. I put myself in a good mood putting my plants in a good mood and I yield a little less but my plants are more potent with denser buds and they taste WAYYY better. So try it if you don’t already. There is a therapeutic benefit for both you and your plants no matter what, how or why your growing

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mentor, that’s a hard one to take but maybe you can grow some nice plants in his memory, some of his favorite strains maybe?

btw the cynics will say it’s the co2 in your breath they most benefit from but i’ll try to love them a bit more anyway :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Maybe you’ll benefit more than your plants. Let the plants grow you man (puff puff cough cough)

1 Like

That accounts for my issues with my plants. Even they don’t like my singing. :frog:

4 Likes

Well for your plants sake hum man hum

1 Like

Sorry for the loss.
I definitely agree with you, love is the key, plants are living beings and sure can feel any energy good or bad.

2 Likes