SPAM + dr.bugbee method journal

@anhthormap great thank you for tagging along ! @gpaw i’ll try to have better pics and diagrams for this one, although you are clearly more experienced :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Excited to see your grow progress!

2 Likes

Cool man, gonna hang around and watch the fun. Good luck. Is there a reason your post is a wiki :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi Doug! great thank you, your input will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I made it a wiki so I could edit any changes to the space or equipment or, (i hope not) if any of them die. its the only way figured i would be able to do long term edits, as it is a (hopefully) perpetual journal/grow.

1 Like

I’m down. Pulling up a chair. I’ll be in the corner

2 Likes

I was until I got mold this summer when I tried. That couple weeks before running air and running air with 2 weeks off rain-100%RH was a bummer.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I’m lucky in the sense that I live in a stable climate, I don’t think I’d be prepared for extreme changes.

2 Likes

Interesting medium. What’s your pH after adding the lime to the peat?

4 Likes

Looking good, I will be following along with interest :+1:

2 Likes

Vermiculite and dolomitic lime raise it to 5.5 - I had to add some perlite because my vermiculite is not as coarse as bugbee’s (so that affects CEC and ph a bit - but for the good of drainage). If I had really coarse vermiculite I would not add perlite.

And I fertigate at 6.

4 Likes

Dry trimming GG4

25 Likes

looks like sugar candy :yum:

2 Likes

Late to the party but, I brought my own chair.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Looking nice my man pulling up a chair for perpetual inspiration :pray:

1 Like

Quick update from cellphone. Transplanted 4 plants - gave them coconut water.

and the solo cups are about 10 days away. Not proud of how the solo cups have been, yet… they’re actually better than how I imagined they would be at this point.

16 Likes

If you ask me what I’m going to do with that big ass plant, I don’t know.

11 Likes

Love the show man!!

1 Like

holy, that thing is taking over man!

1 Like

These are the only way I can. It doesn’t hurt them going back and forth or even tent to tent. I had some go 6/18, 12/12 & 6/18.

2 Likes

thanks hopefully the Killer Glue and the Ethos turn out nice (and i dont fck it)

im thinking to take some clones and then just leave this one scrogged. we’ll see.

I dont think ill do autos after this again, just this last batch, and then have one veg room for two photoperiod flowering rooms. but it all depends how this run goes.

3 Likes