The British Seed Company STAY AWAY/anyone know if ethos ever used silicon jars to ship seeds around 2017?

I ordered these off british seed co a few months ago, I had literally smoked myself stupid, on an auction for like $45 each. The site was designed to look legit at fist look but the next day after some closer clearer headed looking I found some red flags. Long story short I got these yesterday, took some negative social media posts about being a scam taking money not sending seeds, and the packaging on the cookies looks legit, I got some grape balls of fire and they came in a tamper proof vial, same as the cookies. I was wondering if anyone knows if ethos ever released seeds in these silicone jars, one package has a hashtage from 2017 so it would’ve been a min ago

that mandarin sunset should be ok…commercial type stuff imo, but nice. i have never seen the other one, and it looks interesting. most of the ethos older gear was in dispos nearest me. mandarin sunset was going for the discount oz for a while.

sorry, no idea on authenticity. the material seems old enough to be old seeds.

1 Like