The Budafly tent

Let us know how your split experiment with the nute levels work out

Oh yaalmost 4got the 2 I gave more nutes to are doing great no signs of burns he actually did say I was right lol last yr we had alot of burn w alot less nutes we used tap water the whole time so we have figured that’s wat was causing chlorine burns so from now on we will b feeding the same nutes to all 4 girls

3 Likes

The 2 Jack’s are growing up into the scrog net nicely had to boost the WW and NLxBB up a lil bit had a cpl crates laying around which actually helped bring the lil early miss auto up above the canopy as well she was staring 2 get lost under there. Will be giving them another feeding 2morrow this time all 4 will be getting the same level of nutes as we have determined the cause of the burns from last run was due 2 tap water

10 Likes

Check out the roots on the oldest Jack started slowly exposing them lil by lil

12 Likes

Gave the girls a feeding this morning of around 400 ppm added a little bit of great white michroizea to the soil then watered it in :seedling:

1 Like

Few quick pics b4 work every1 seems happy n healthy after the feeding will be flipping 2 flower 2morrow instead of fri they are a lil over 7 weeks old (with the NLxBB a week behind so around 6ish weeks) still noticable growth everyday, the Jack’s are really showing off their preflower pistols happy growing :seedling:

14 Likes

Good morning ladies. They look happy today

JH #1

JH #2

15 Likes

Todays the day flipping the girls into flower cant wait to start seeing the buds forming plenty of pics to come

6 Likes

Screen filled out nicely @Budafly looks great. I bet you’re going to have some nice frosty flowers before you know it

1 Like

@Stonedmason thank you im amazed daily they are growing like crazy was gunna wait till Friday to flip got a lil nervous w how fast they grew up n filled out the scrog working w limited space atm.
The frosty bud pics are my favorite will be investing in a scope camera for tricome pics happy growing

3 Likes

I dont get 2 see the girls as much since switching over to flower the lights go off b4 I get home from work so I have my bf send pics b4 bed yup I’m crazy like that. Today I noticed a white hair on the oldest jack its officially a girl was able 2 get a pretty decent pic this morning happy growing :seedling:

14 Likes

Confirmed the second Jack and the Widow are both female as well as the oldest Jack. The NLxBB was started a week after the other 3 and they are really starting to stretch happy growing
JH

WW

Group pic

15 Likes

Getting ready to feed the girls 2day so far 3 outta the 4 are confirmed female waiting on the NLxBB to sex she is a week behind aka the baby as I call her. Will be giving them half veg nutes and half flower nutes for the 1st feeding in flower along w liquid guano and some unsulfured molasses

NLxBB

WW

JH f2 seed 2

JH f2 seed1

Cant forget about the lil auto shes still chugging along

16 Likes

Glad they’re showing girly parts. Tearing down males is no fun

2 Likes

Think the baby was feeling a lil left out just finished watering them n was checking on the lower growth to see if any of them need a lil defoliation wen I noticed 2 tiny white hairs she offically part of the girls club :grin: happy growing

12 Likes

Have yet to get a male would love one for the pollen hopefully next grow we plan on running a bunch of reg green crack in the hope’s we will get a male or 2 pollinate a cpl female green cracks save some pollen and pollinate the last of the jack herer f2s. the hardest part is waiting learning 2 have lots of patience

4 Likes

I’ve found that the bigger my stash, the more patient I get with my cannabis grow. lol Instead, I go in the backyard like 20 times a day waiting for flowers or bulbs to pop up or open. Patience? What’s that? :joy:

5 Likes

So pretty, oh so pretty! There’s something about that look of cotelydon and those first true leaves

1 Like

That’s me on my days off always checking on them. I’m alot more patient then my bf we even each other out nicely

1 Like

Just got caught up, everything’s looking great!

Was it just the chlorine in your tap water or was it something else as well? What kind of burning were you getting? Curious because I think ive got issues w my water, its extremely hard.

1 Like